Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    Had my eye on that exact watch but I think I've decided to just get this rolex back in shape. It was my great uncles.
    yea, I love the watch. I have just never had a black dial face before and it worries me. I would like a white face with black numbers but haven't found one that looks nice with a leather band. I want something fairly simple, no need to know the barometric pressure or wind speed via the dials on my watch face.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      yea, I love the watch. I have just never had a black dial face before and it worries me. I would like a white face with black numbers but haven't found one that looks nice with a leather band. I want something fairly simple, no need to know the barometric pressure or wind speed via the dials on my watch face.
      Right haha, that's what turns me off to the majority of watches I see, too much useless BS on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        Just picked this up today from service.
        You're a hairy motherfucker!

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Oh perfect timing for this thread. I am looking for a watch, and if you know of one that looks like the combo Im looking for, let me know. I want a watch that looks like this one, but white face, black numbers. Id do a silver face, but just not a black face. I want a leather band too. Know of any model similar to this description?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Damn Robert that Breit is fucking pimp.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

Yes please

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Yes please
                I was totally digging it too, until I realized it'll take about $20k to have one.

Once I'm making DFWM baller choochoo money it'll be no thang, but until then, I can't justify spending any more than a couple grand on a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I was totally digging it too, until I realized it'll take about $20k to have one.

Once I'm making DFWM baller choochoo money it'll be no thang, but until then, I can't justify spending any more than a couple grand on a watch.
                  Just cause I said I'd take it doesn't mean I can afford it..

<--- not on the railroad

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

The 1815 is around $35k
                    Choooo-Chooooooooo

Comment

The 1815 is around $35k
                      Choooo-Chooooooooo

Can be had for a paltry $19k....

Purchase this authentic Men's A Lange & Sohne 1815 Watch at 17.98% off the retail price at Gemnation.com.

Comment

HOLY SHIT! Tapatalk hosted images are tiny.

But yes, you are right.

Very nice, one of my favorite watches out there.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• scooping up one of these bad boys after work. Panerai is on hold for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Very nice, one of my favorite watches out there.
                            Mine too, and I'd have one if they just had a damn date function....

Comment

• Buncha pimps up in hurrrra!

Comment

• gonna have to sell my milgauss now that somebody else on here has one.
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X