• Show
Clear All

• looks slow. its 1:35 pm

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      looks slow. its 1:35 pm
      I had to load the picture, homespud. :bBishope:
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• ok, then your internets are slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by miketyler View Post
          I do mine myself as well as change batteries. I'm surprised there arent more Invictas here. I have the stainless Eagle II in several colors that I rotate thru depending on what I feel like that day. Also have a black Lupah and a self winding Invicta diver with the rubber wrist strap as well as an assortment of Kenneth Coles given to me as gifts.

The stainless EagleII's are not automatics. I have several of them for a few years and have yet to change a battery in one of them. They are either super efficient movements or their batteries are the best on the planet for service life. Anyone know WTF kind of batteries Invicta puts in their products?
          I have about 8 invictas and im quite happy with them.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          My newest addition to my collection, Luminox 3051..., tubes are all purple/blue, second hand as well. h/m and 12hr and bezel in green,
          NICE. Been thinking about picking one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            NICE. Been thinking about picking one up.
            Its my second one, I clean my saltwater tank a few times a week and sometimes im removing things and have to submerge my watch in the tank and I need a watch thats saltwater proven.
            It also makes a nice night stand night watch, I can see the time during late night wake ups. And I spend alot of time in the gulf of mexico so to me having this watch as my everyday watch is worth the price of admission.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• where's a good place to check out a variety of watches locally?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                where's a good place to check out a variety of watches locally?
                Galleria

Comment

• cool thanks

Comment

• Depends, Macy's has a large assortment of differnt brands, Zales or any jewelry store. Cabelas has the Luminox's. The internet has a lot of vendors (Mr watch.com), but unless you know what you want it hard to tell what your getting.

Comment

• Man and here I am too worried about banging up my little 400 esq. baller status not achieved
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Here's how big I'm ballin':

Comment

• My latest

Comment

• Only watch I give a shit about
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• LVc is definitely on my short list. Very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                My latest
                                The Hulk approves. I do not cause I don't have one..

Comment

Working...
                                X