X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tissot arrived today. So classic.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
      i wear a cheapo G-shock for work. I am going to buy a Suunto Core one of these days.

The fuck? Might as well put a chain on that.

Comment

My two Invicta watches, the one on the right has a broken clasp that I need to get repaired. Both bought off InvictaShark.com

Comment

Just came across this and thought it looked cool as hell.

Can someone please loan me $158,000?

Comment

Me only knowing G-Shock watches, what is a good durable rubber strapped watch y'all recommend? Ive had metal straps but they pull the arm hairs and dont stay put. Drove me nuts. Is there a discount site youll shop on?
            No crazy expensive watches
            Must glow in the dark. (work mostly nights)
            Last edited by Tannerm; 04-30-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

damnit...I've always wanted a Rolex...most expensive watch i bought was a Bulova

Which is the less expensive Rolex? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                Note to self, knock off Bluecollar's home, he has baller watches!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                  a 30+ year old DateJust - ~$1000-1500

If you are looking for something new or modern, you'll be spending $3500+. The average entry level modern Rolex will run you about $4000+

Comment

rockin an omega seamaster professional
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I have about 20 different watches, most in the couple hundred dollar ranges. I also have a TAG I got for high school graduation that I never wear, and a couple of Rolexes in a safety deposit box that were my great grand father's and my dad's. They are old 70s style goddy gold watches, that I'll probably never wear, but I'll keep them.

My daily wears are Invictas, I've had very few problems with them, and they are all nice enough to wear, but not so nice as to worry if they get banged up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

If you are looking for something new or modern, you'll be spending $3500+. The average entry level modern Rolex will run you about $4000+
                        if you don't need the date function, you can usually find used "air kings" cheap...probably in the $1,500 range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

Nah, you can pick up a mid '70s date just/air king for around $700 if you look hard enough.

Several of the late 60s mid 70s NON gold base models can be had for less than a grand.
                          Anything late 80s and up will be minimum of $1000 if in working condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                            damnit...I've always wanted a Rolex...most expensive watch i bought was a Bulova

If you're looking for a used rolex I'll sell you one of mine.

I have a mid 70s air king that I never wear anymore. Stainless, w/custom mother of pearl and diamond dial. Bought it used a while back. Only bad thing is that the back is engraved, but no one ever sees the back anyway.

$1350 and it's yours. I'll post up a couple of pictures tonight if you are interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                              rockin an omega seamaster professional

One more for team omega

Comment

• My wrist is tiny. I have to wear a Skagen (at least that's all I've run across so far) or it looks WWAAAAYYYYYY out of place. Anyone got any good suggestions for a nicer watch that doesn't look out of place on a small wrist?

Comment

Working...
                                X