Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    Still got two watches for you.....
    You have any pics of the watches you're selling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Looking for ideas for my next purchase. Anything you guys like in the 199-300 range?
      Seiko Black Monster. Solid automatic movement, tank-like build quality, powerful lume, under $200.
      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Still got two watches for you.....
        Crickets chirping, kid is dreaming.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Crickets chirping, kid is dreaming.
          nah, just deciding what I want.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• The Bulova precisionist line looks pretty cool. Sweeping second hand and loses ten seconds a year.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• decent deals on Invicta

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                decent deals on Invicta
                This is going to sound strange as shit but I don't like Invicta purely because of the way way the word looks when spelled out.

The aesthetics of their name in print bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by strychnine View Post
                  this is going to sound strange as shit but i don't like invicta purely because of the way way the word looks when spelled out.

ocd

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    ocd
                    That or it just makes me think of a Buick

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      This is going to sound strange as shit but I don't like Invicta purely because of the way way the word looks when spelled out.

lol

Yeah, I'd say that's a little strange. To each his own I suppose. I think they are great watches for dirt cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Yeah, I hear you completely... I hate JLC's logo as well so I'll never own one of their watches either... (totally kidding)

Comment

• I am surprised and a bit saddened that FreightTrain has posted in here. One can only assume with that amount of CHOOO$$$$$$CHOOOO$$$$ he has at least 4 or 5 Pateks he could show us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                            I am surprised and a bit saddened that FreightTrain has posted in here. One can only assume with that amount of CHOOO$$$$$$CHOOOO$$$$ he has at least 4 or 5 Pateks he could show us.
                            Nah, he keeps it all in cash in his checking account.... He doesn't believe in such worldly possessions, unless it's a highly depreciating asset such as a truck (with squeaky seats)

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Yeah, I hear you completely... I hate JLC's logo as well so I'll never own one of their watches either... (totally kidding)

I can't stand Invicta for multiple reasons (spelling, and being a straight Rolex rip off) however I can deal with the JLC logo. It has grown on me, and I am still considering a Grande Reverso. I really dig some of their vintage pieces, and quite like the one you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Nah, he keeps it all in cash in his checking account.... He doesn't believe in such worldly possessions, unless it's a highly depreciating asset such as a truck (with squeaky seats)
                                My bad, you're right.

I bet it confuses the shit of out him to see people posting pictures of their $3k-$10k watches.

Comment

Working...
                                X