Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
    I take it you missed my post regarding a calculator watch purchase?
    Can I join the club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I'll be ordering one of these two if I can decide.

Bulova 96a119- 21 jewel automatic, mineral crystal. I like how you can see the inner workings, and really like the style. ~$260

Tissot- Better Brand, Swiss movement, sapphire crystal. I wish it were auto.

Can't decide. Tissot is a better watch but is ~$150 more, plus it is quartz. decisions.
      I like that Bulova, but I love the Tissot.

Comment

Tissot- Better Brand, Swiss movement, sapphire crystal. I wish it were auto.

Can't decide. Tissot is a better watch but is ~$150 more, plus it is quartz. decisions.
        I have the Tissot. Worn it maybe 10 times. Would consider selling whenever you are ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by b1ake View Post
          I have the Tissot. Worn it maybe 10 times. Would consider selling whenever you are ready.
          sending pm
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Pulled the trigger on that Tissot. Found one on ebay. Got it for a good price because the underside is engraved. How do check if it is legit when it arrives?

Edit: found a few determining factors. Hopefully ebay buyer protection or paypal will be a safety net if I get fucked.
            Last edited by Cobraman; 04-19-2013, 11:47 PM.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• 2012 GT500

Comment

• I tried this one on last Friday....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  I tried this one on last Friday....

Bad ass!

One of the docs here is deciding between the YG SD and the IWC Perpetual calendar. My vote is the SD all the way....

Comment

I tried this one on last Friday....

Such a sexy piece. I would do unspeakable things to get a Sky Dweller in WG. Although, RG with the chocolate dial is amazing as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Such a sexy piece. I would do unspeakable things to get a Sky Dweller in WG. Although, RG with the chocolate dial is amazing as well.
                      The YG is my least favorite. I'd take the WG or RG versions in a heartbeat, though. I just need another $35-40k...

Comment

The YG is my least favorite. I'd take the WG or RG versions in a heartbeat, though. I just need another $35-40k...
                        If it was me RG with Chocolate dial. ONLY downfall is the RG is only available on a leather strap.....
                        Looks good, but if I am spending that much bread I need a matching bracelet.

Comment

• "Watch guys are born, not made, as proven by the number of very well paid men and women who don’t understand why you can’t just look down at your iPhone if you want to know when to leave the house. You either get it or you don’t."

John Mayer
                          2012 GT500

Comment

"Watch guys are born, not made, as proven by the number of very well paid men and women who don’t understand why you can’t just look down at your iPhone if you want to know when to leave the house. You either get it or you don’t."

John Mayer
                            LOL I guess I don't get it

Comment

"Watch guys are born, not made, as proven by the number of very well paid men and women who don’t understand why you can’t just look down at your iPhone if you want to know when to leave the house. You either get it or you don’t."

John Mayer
                              incredibly gay. are you a watch connoisseur now?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                incredibly gay. are you a watch connoisseur now?
                                I'll get there eventually. I'm too broke. I've accepted it as a hobby and am reading/learning all that I can about the subject. I've bought two so far. A ~$100 invita and I just bought a ~$400 Tissot. It is a good start
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X