Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    lol what? i dont think so.

i actually posted in this thread earlier saying that i preferred canvas style straps over bracelet style.

i might have said that i dont understand why someone needs so many watches, but never called anyone gay that i can recall.

sorry, i dont talk shit on here very often anymore, and you annoy me most times, so....
    That's cool. I don't feel so bad because you annoy everyone else evidently lol
    2012 GT500

Comment

• most likely.

carry on, gents.

Comment

• i want that nixon pm incoming
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Nice meeting you Henry, hope you dig that Bulova.

In case anyone is interested in some higher end pieces, I will be listing a few of my personal watches in the classifieds within the next week or two. I am looking at picking up a AP, and unless I want my wife to kill me in my sleep, I'll need to unload a few others first. I have to go through and decide what to get rid of, but most likely at least 1 submariner, and a few datejusts, maybe a GMT.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            Nice meeting you Henry, hope you dig that Bulova.

In case anyone is interested in some higher end pieces, I will be listing a few of my personal watches in the classifieds within the next week or two. I am looking at picking up a AP, and unless I want my wife to kill me in my sleep, I'll need to unload a few others first. I have to go through and decide what to get rid of, but most likely at least 1 submariner, and a few datejusts, maybe a GMT.
            GMT specs?

Comment

PM me on the Sub and DJ's.

Comment

Oh yes, it was nice meeting you too Russell, I love my new watch. I took it home and cleaned it up and it looks brand new, not a single scratch anywhere. I've been sporting it all day, thanks again for the hook up...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  PM me on the Sub and DJ's.
                  PM sent. Here's a few pics of the Sub that I'm letting go. Last service was 05/2010, still keeps dead on time. It's got normal scratches and wear on the bracelet and lugs, not anything serious. I have taken a couple of links out(still have them), the previous owner killed a couple of the screws. Lum is still nice and solid.

Comment

PM sent. Here's a few pics of the Sub that I'm letting go. Last service was 05/2010, still keeps dead on time. It's got normal scratches and wear on the bracelet and lugs, not anything serious. I have taken a couple of links out(still have them), the previous owner killed a couple of the screws. Lum is still nice and solid.

'98?
                    Price??

Comment

• '86 16800 Transitional w/ sapphire crystal.

PM heading your way

Comment

'86 16800 Transitional w/ sapphire crystal.

PM heading your way
                        Wish it was an '85 always wanted a Rolex from the year I was born

Comment

• One day ill have a Rolex. Just gotta keep saving my milk money
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Should have a couple more pieces to put in my showcase today, I'll try to snap some pics in a bit.

Anyone here own a Maurice Lacroix? They have a new Pontos S Diver throwback piece that I've been thinking about, but I don't know anyone that has/had one, so I don't know their quality.

These are both posted in the classifieds here, just fyi.

Comment

• Damn that black faced Rolex on the right is nice. I have too many hobies, between saving for a new KB and my AR fund, I'm broke...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• New piece at the store. They list this as a women's, but at 40mm it could easily be a man's as well. Pretty slick looking in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X