Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    nope, Sasquatch WISHES he was as hairy as I am.

That's an awesome piece dude! You wear it to work at all?
    2012 GT500

Comment

• I may, not sure yet. I've been going watchless or with just a DJ to work lately. This time of year people start really feeling the money crunch with holidays, and I try not to offend my customers. The one day I wore my DD, I had multiple people make the obligatory "must be nice" type comments, so I'm being more careful with what I wear.

Comment

• IMO IWC's need to be on straps....

Nice piece though no doubt

Comment

• Meh, most IWC's are indeed on straps, but I much prefer bracelets on my watches. This one is smooth as silk, and gives it a bit of a sportier look. Easier, in my opinion, to rock with jeans and a tshirt than a leather band.

Part of it could be that I am hairy as fuck and sweat like crazy with leather.

Comment

Meh, most IWC's are indeed on straps, but I much prefer bracelets on my watches. This one is smooth as silk, and gives it a bit of a sportier look. Easier, in my opinion, to rock with jeans and a tshirt than a leather band.

Part of it could be that I am hairy as fuck and sweat like crazy with leather.
            I'm a bracelet man myself, but Pam's and IWC's are two that I would have to rock straps on.

Comment

nope, Sasquatch WISHES he was as hairy as I am.
              Oh... damn, didn't know we had Robin Williams on the board.

Comment

• Anyone dig older Omegas? Thinking about getting rid of this one since I never wear it.

Comment

• Best place to get a gshock? Online I'm sure... Guess I'm in the market for one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    I'm a bracelet man myself, but Pam's and IWC's are two that I would have to rock straps on.
                    Agreed, just looks out of place without a strap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Best place to get a gshock? Online I'm sure... Guess I'm in the market for one.
                      Pawn shop. I got mine for free lol
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Decided to toss it on some green nylon. First time it has been worn in almost a year.

Comment

Decided to toss it on some green nylon. First time it has been worn in almost a year.

Not bad, but for me an old school elastic polished metal bracelet...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• i need a new watch for work, but dont need anything fancy. which of these are considered a better watch: bulova, citizen, pulsar?

i've picked out a bulova and citizen eco drive that i like, both on a black leather strap, white face, thin case, minute and hour hand only with date function. i think the bulova had roman numerals.

and i found a pulsar on a beads of rice bracelet, white face, bit thicker case, chronograph.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              i need a new watch for work, but dont need anything fancy. which of these are considered a better watch: bulova, citizen, pulsar?

i've picked out a bulova and citizen eco drive that i like, both on a black leather strap, white face, thin case, minute and hour hand only with date function. i think the bulova had roman numerals.

and i found a pulsar on a beads of rice bracelet, white face, bit thicker case, chronograph.
                              the bulova precisionist series is cool. Sweeping second hand. Very accurate.

I want to say citizen is probably considered a better watch. No battery is a plus.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• That omega is pretty legit, I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X