Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I also like the 8824

Any recommendations on the best place to shop online?
    Use Google and pick the best price....

Comment

• Guess I'm pretty weak.... As of 20 minutes ago....

Comment

• Damn that real nice, I believe Robert has one just like it.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Damn that real nice, I believe Robert has one just like it.
          Thanks.... I asked about buying his earlier in the thread and he said he sold it a while back....

Anyone wanna buy the Cartier??

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            You helped run off the only potential buyer months ago.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              You helped run off the only potential buyer months ago.
              fuck........ where's Duwayne?

Comment

fuck........ where's Duwayne?
                I should've put 'buyer(s)'.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'd make an offer, but I have all my monies tied up in AR parts...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks.... I asked about buying his earlier in the thread and he said he sold it a while back....

How much?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      How much?
                      Check your pm's...

Comment

• Well, not at all what I planned on getting. I blame you Roscoe!
                        Got a hell of a deal and just couldn't pass it up. M serial, full box and papers. Doesn't look like it has even been worn, had to peel some plastic off.

Yes I know, no GV, no care.

Sorry for the giant picture, on my phone and it's too much work to resize on my phone!

Comment

• A friend of mine is about to purchase a Devon Steampunk Watch....Ridiculously awesome but ridiculously expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                            A friend of mine is about to purchase a Devon Steampunk Watch....Ridiculously awesome but ridiculously expensive.
                            Fuck that.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                              Well, not at all what I planned on getting. I blame you Roscoe!
                              Got a hell of a deal and just couldn't pass it up. M serial, full box and papers. Doesn't look like it has even been worn, had to peel some plastic off.

Yes I know, no GV, no care.

Sorry for the giant picture, on my phone and it's too much work to resize on my phone!
                              Good taste, sir. Define "good deal" if you don't mind... If it's better than what i got (and it probably is, GV vs non), I may go back and trade up to something else...

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                              A friend of mine is about to purchase a Devon Steampunk Watch....Ridiculously awesome but ridiculously expensive.
                              Fuck that 2x

Comment

New arrival....

*Cartier

I dig that Cartier, it's probably my favorite piece I have right now. Mine is on a bracelet, but the straps are top notch.

Comment

Working...
                                X