No announcement yet.

Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda makes my new one look like a swatch.... got rid of the Cartier and IWC...

Comment

• hell yeah, solid PAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        Well, damn. I have no self control, but I'm fuckin happy....

Uh, isn't that think like 200K?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
          Well, damn. I have no self control, but I'm fuckin happy....
          <---Just googled it because I had never heard of that brand.

Holy shit Very nice watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Uh, isn't that think like 200K?
            looks more like the 30-40k one to me

Comment

• You can usually find AP for 30-40% off. It can be picked up for low-mid $20's for the gold version and mid teens for the SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                You can usually find AP for 30-40% off. It can be picked up for low-mid $20's for the gold version and mid teens for the SS
                What he said. Most high end brands can be had with a decent discount. Rolex is one of the few that won't discount at new.

Comment

• Very nice Russ and that Pam is sexy Ross. I guess I'm going to have to step up my game, its been awhile since I bought myself something nice.
                  It seems my other hobby, like guns, cars and my woman leaves me broke...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I've really liked the Panerai's, but the one that I want, I can't seem to find.

I want a Luminor Base, with a metal band. Only one I've found is on a replica site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I've really liked the Panerai's, but the one that I want, I can't seem to find.

I want a Luminor Base, with a metal band. Only one I've found is on a replica site.

I don't think they make a base on bracelet.... Most common one is a PAM328..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Eagle has landed...

Went to my guy to have a link taken out and unfortunately had the wife with me who picked out a new ring... I think I'm fucked on that one....
                        I've been wanting that watch for a while. You buy new? How much off msr?

Comment

• I know, but I just like the clean look of the Base.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                            I've been wanting that watch for a while. You buy new? How much off msr?
                            I wanted it for a while as well! I bought it practically unworn but was considered "used, like new". There wasn't a mark on it in the least, and couldn't have been worn more than a few times.

How much off? I got a good deal, I guess.

Comment

• I just bought a cheap Citizen eco drive... $$woooo$$$wooooooo$$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I just bought a cheap Citizen eco drive... $$woooo$$$wooooooo$$$$$$
                                Since you mention it, here's my early Valentine's Day present from Tanya. Chooga chooga.

Comment

Working...
                                X