• Show
Clear All

• Lolz!
    http://marketday.nbcnews.com/_news/2...utmk=169029090
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Good luck with that.

Comment

• The stock is dumping down very nicely, under $21 here recently. If you want a real turd check out MCP, it was the super hot thing last year.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Dropping like an anchor. Over/under on it being in the teens by the end of the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            We'll TTT this every year on the IPO anniversary to check!
            $25.76

Comment

• Lolz
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The stock is dumping down very nicely, under $21 here recently. If you want a real turd check out MCP, it was the super hot thing last year.
                I got a whole bunch of moly corp. made lots of jingle today!

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  I got a whole bunch of moly corp. made lots of jingle today!
                  Of course you did, if you had lost your ass you wouldn't dare post about it!
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Of course you did, if you had lost your ass you wouldn't dare post about it!
                    I have lost plenty!!! I work a night job now so I can trade during the day in peace with a clear mind. Lil swing trade on MCP don't fall in love just make some money!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X