pit bull attacks TRAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Wait, you can destroy tracks like that and still get paid while sitting at home? Does the repairs come out of his check?
    Only way he got paid is if he has job insurance. There are insurance companies out there that sell insurance policys to railroaders that will pay you X dollar amount per day for everyday you are held out of service. If you work on the railroad and dont have job insurance you're a damn fool. Because they love to fire or suspend everyone. I can be sitting on the engine doing nothing and if my dumb ass conductor gets down and screws something up I get suspended also. They hold the entire crew responsible even though I didnt do crap.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Only way he got paid is if he has job insurance. There are insurance companies out there that sell insurance policys to railroaders that will pay you X dollar amount per day for everyday you are held out of service. If you work on the railroad and dont have job insurance you're a damn fool. Because they love to fire or suspend everyone. I can be sitting on the engine doing nothing and if my dumb ass conductor gets down and screws something up I get suspended also. They hold the entire crew responsible even though I didnt do crap.
      So the only way you get paid is if you pay into insurance? It's not like when police are sent home for misconduct?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        So the only way you get paid is if you pay into insurance? It's not like when police are sent home for misconduct?
        Right. Without the insurance all you will collect is unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          Right. Without the insurance all you will collect is unemployment.
          Do you still have a job or not? Are you allowed to make repeat mistakes that cost a fortune to repair?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yall done pissed off the blackman.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by the king View Post
              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$chewchew$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
              lol!!

Comment

Who remembers this thread? LOL
                http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Train-Derails-in-Arlington-021712 By Kevin Boie ARLINGTON, Texas - A freight train has derailed in Arlington, prompting building evacuations. The incident happened in the 500 block of Front Street, near City Hall. As many as 15 cars, including a tanker, have left the tracks, Arlington

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                X