Houston passes "Pole Tax"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Bullshit. I've spent more nights in a titty bar that most guys will ever, excluding Steve, and I've never raped anyone...yet. I'm looking at you Don.
    Ummm.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      "There is no known correlation between people going to nice, high-end gentlemen's clubs and rape," said Albert Van Huff_
      Strange that he makes the distinction "Nice, High-end". Is there a correlation between dirty, low-end clubs and rape?

There certainly is a correlation between dirty, low-end clubs and $50 blow jobs on the back couch. But, I don't think that counts as rape.
      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Bullshit. I've spent more nights in a titty bar that most guys will ever, excluding Steve, and I've never raped anyone.
        Only because I never bought parts from you....

This is a tax on married men!

Comment

The article fails to point out it's only in Houston proper, not greater Houston, and it only applies to strip clubs that pour/sell alcohol, not byobs.

http://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2012/06/29/27198/houston-passes-5-strip-club-tax-to-fund-rape-case-/

Comment

Does not matter much. Just like forcing a business to be non-smoking, forcing them to charge for this "tax" is (as mentioned) robbery. What about the taxes already paid?
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              LOL, buying gas is not optional for 95% of people in the country. Howver, going to the strip club IS 100% optional, just like buying cigarettes or booze.
              So it's reasonable for them to just decide that a good / service requires a tax above and beyond the current one? Just because? Why don't they use some of that ticket revenue to pay for the rape kits.

Comment

Bullshit. I've spent more nights in a titty bar that most guys will ever, excluding Steve, and I've never raped anyone.
                har har fucker. i got paid to do the wild thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  So it's reasonable for them to just decide that a good / service requires a tax above and beyond the current one? Just because? Why don't they use some of that ticket revenue to pay for the rape kits.
                  Not saying I agree with it. I was just pointing out his absurd example he used.

Besides, the govt has already made it clear they will do whatever the fuck they want. Fuck that whole will of the people thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    Besides, the govt has already made it clear they will do whatever the fuck they want. Fuck that whole will of the people thing.
                    Fact.

Comment

do you guys even know that we already have the same tax in DFW? there was even a thread about it in canada. the deal is they started passing this tax onto the customer and all the cheap fuckers stopped going and attendance went down. so now they just pay the tex out of the girls house fee's , drink prices, and other ways.

Comment

houston strip clubs are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          houston is a joke
                          Yup.

Comment

Working...
                          X