• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Don't make me pull up the code...
    I double dog dare you!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I double dog dare you!
      let the dogs out! He is not cooperating!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
        let the dogs out! He is not cooperating!
        Oh no!

We all know what happens to dogs around the police!!!!

Comment

Picked up a used 65qt from a guy on a local car forum, starting me a Yeti collection.

Comment

Oh no!

We all know what happens to dogs around the police!!!!
            Funny and pathetic all at once.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Funny and pathetic all at once.
              Joke 'em if they can't take a fcuk!

Comment

Apparently the cool thing to do is brag about how much you spent on a cooler by putting a sticker on your vehicle...lol. I see that shit everywhere now. Guess its the cool thing to do. I can understand if you use it for hunting or camping but how long do you really need the ice?
                2012 5.0 M6
                sigpic

Comment

who the hell spend 475$ for a cooler?

my cheap 40$ cooler can hold ice in it for two days in 100 degree weather and stay cool too.. amazing a cooler does what it's suppose to do.

Oh noes the ice didnt last in my cooler! i cant run to the gas station to spend 1.50 on a bag of ice...........
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by 07Bluovl View Post
                    Apparently the cool thing to do is brag about how much you spent on a cooler by putting a sticker on your vehicle...lol. I see that shit everywhere now. Guess its the cool thing to do. I can understand if you use it for hunting or camping but how long do you really need the ice?
                    I go on off-shore fishing trips that last up to 80 hours. You can't catch a fish the first 12 hours and expect it to stay fresh until the end of the trip if you don't have the means to chill it quickly and keep it cold. As you can see, I don't put stickers on my vehicles, so I still have the Yeti sticker if you want it.

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                    who the hell spend 475$ for a cooler?

my cheap 40$ cooler can hold ice in it for two days in 100 degree weather and stay cool too.. amazing a cooler does what it's suppose to do.

Oh noes the ice didnt last in my cooler! i cant run to the gas station to spend 1.50 on a bag of ice...........
                    See the above response. When you are 60-100 nautical miles off shore, you just can't stop and get a bag of ice. You have to make do with what you bring. Having a cooler that will keep ice for that long is a huge deal.

That cooler will last me the rest of my life. It will be the first cooler that I will leave in my will.

Comment

I go on off-shore fishing trips that last up to 80 hours. You can't catch a fish the first 12 hours and expect it to stay fresh until the end of the trip if you don't have the means to chill it quickly and keep it cold. As you can see, I don't put stickers on my vehicles, so I still have the Yeti sticker if you want it.

See the above response. When you are 60-100 nautical miles off shore, you just can't stop and get a bag of ice. You have to make do with what you bring. Having a cooler that will keep ice for that long is a huge deal.

That cooler will last me the rest of my life. It will be the first cooler that I will leave in my will.
                      Leave it to me and I'll forget about that obstructed plate thing...
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No thank you. Like I said if you hunt, camp, or fish for periods at a time I can see the investment.
                        2012 5.0 M6
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the Yeti's don't get me wrong, but this video kind of shows that the Coleman works just as good...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I like the Yeti's don't get me wrong, but this video kind of shows that the Coleman works just as good...

Repost, douche canoe!
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

kind of my point brent! :P

Comment

Working...
                              X