X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydrate. Drink 1 water per shot or beer and drink water when you wake up
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

As long as I hydrate I'm fine. I forgot and paid for it today until I drank Gatorade and more water. I just finished my 3rd schooner of Shiner, but had water with each one so I'm golden.

Comment

Don't stop drinking.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Don't stop drinking.
          Thread////
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, guess can't stress enough - water. However, if you're like me sometimes I'll forget to drink water throughout a day/night of drinking. So, I down 1 bottle with 4 IBU before bed (lets say it's 0100). Then around 0400-0600, wake-up and down another bottle with 3-4 more. Wake up, have some coffee and a light breakfast - good to go.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What use to always help me was a big breakfast before I went to bed. Eggs, sausage, toast and a big glass of milk.
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                <bcoop> amateurs <bcoop>
                Yep.

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Don't stop drinking.
                There's that, too.

Getting sick has never really been an issue for me. I've thrown up a couple times, but it's far from often. I think the last time I puked was 7 years ago, and was a result of that god awful Honey Jäger shit. Hangovers are extremely rare as well. I can think of one in the last 5 years, and it was a few weeks ago, a product of the Olympic drinking game. I don't take Tylenol or Advil, ever. It's all about water intake. Whiskey, whiskey, water. Whiskey, whiskey, water. Stay away from shitty liquor. Don't drink on an empty stomach, and have yourself a nice greasy breakfast. Migas and sausage or bacon, or hue is rancheros, chorizo, etc.

So glad they aren't an issue for me. If they were, I wouldn't drink. Fuck dealing with that.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
                  Isnt Ibuprofin bad for your liver? I read that somewhere online and have stopped using it for hangover cures.
                  Acetaminophen is bad for your liver. Ibuprofen and other NSAIDs can cause stomach issues.

If you're not an every day drinker though, you've got nothing to worry about.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

As already mentioned, hydrate while drinking as well as the next morning. I avoid acetaminophen-based pain killers because of the liver thing.
                    Another thing that seems to help me is having an energy drink before drinking (i.e. Red Bull), or something like Red Bull and vodka for the drinks (Craig (Chili) will back me on this). Multi-vitamin in the morning helps too. The B-vitamins help your body metabolize the alcohol faster.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bloody Mary the next morning. Done.

Comment

Stick to good quality liquor for mix drinks and shots and avoid draught beer. Also, do not drink on an empty stomach. I almost always mix everything, but if I drink to much of anything I get the same result. The best thing to do is drink an equal amount of water while drinking. If you don't and you feel like shit the next day there's really nothing you can do.With the exception of getting high then getting laid, that always helps me for morning/noon hangovers. Drink coconut water in the morning too, C2O is really good. Eat heavy a heavy greasy breakfast or lunch and pop a couple B-12 vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Don't drink, problem solved.
                          Worse post ever.

Comment

Dehydration and vitamin depletion. I've always wondered what eating a healthy meal vs pizza or jitb tacos would do for preventing a hangover.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Just drink top shelf liquor.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

eat a payday and oarnge juice with honey mixed in it.
                                alcohol converts into pure sugar in your body, so when you drink hard you are actually taking on a sugar spike. In the morning your body is still craving that sugar spike. Dehydration does have alot to do with it if you are consuming liquor, when consuming beer your chance of dehydration is nill. 72% of all beers is water.
                                first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                                X