Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in here obsessed with interior rattles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in here obsessed with interior rattles?

Because they have always made me crazy. I drove my wife's Avalon today and noticed a slew of different rattles which drive me bat shit crazy. I will tear a dash out to get rid of a rattle. My wife always tells me to put the radio on, etc. That doesn't work for me, I know its still there.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

My 12 GT is making a sound from the left suspension area, I never noticed it but I have heard and/or read about it. I never hear it unless im goin over a speed bump with the radio off. Its starting to drive me crazy.

Does anyone know what the fuck it is, the car is new.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes.

But I have an SVO and a 65 F100, so I got 'em.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Leah cannot stand any noises in a car.. Doesn't bother me really.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Because they have always made me crazy. I drove my wife's Avalon today and noticed a slew of different rattles which drive me bat shit crazy. I will tear a dash out to get rid of a rattle. My wife always tells me to put the radio on, etc. That doesn't work for me, I know its still there.
          My mazdaspeed idles rough and the dash vibrates and makes a buzzing noise. It makes me so mad that I've have often sat in traffice at a standstill thinking of selling it for that alone.

Comment

dude, I drive a Jeep. I would be worried if the rattling stopped.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Choooooo chooooo people hate them!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                dude, I drive a Jeep. I would be worried if the rattling stopped.
                My TJ doesn't have a single rattle. If it does, it is delt with immediately
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

my truck vibrates and rattles under the hood, so that tends to wash out trying to track down a rattle.

Squeeks on the other hand, I cant stand.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Stop driving Corvettes!

Rattles are the reason I can't wait to get rid of my clapped out New Edge, though. They're so prevalent it's almost like it was a design feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      My mazdaspeed idles rough and the dash vibrates and makes a buzzing noise. It makes me so mad that I've have often sat in traffice at a standstill thinking of selling it for that alone.
                      Yeah I'm seriously considering selling this car now.

Comment

I turn up the radio or I can't hear it because of the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          my truck vibrates and rattles under the hood, so that tends to wash out trying to track down a rattle.

Squeeks on the other hand, I cant stand.
                          X2

Comment

My 93 mark 8 had little pieces of felt everywhere because of rattles. I hate rattles
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I knew when I saw this title, Chili would have a post about me. I get absolutely OCD about rattles and noises. lol
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X