Bug Out Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    Still not sure how some of you think you could escape the metroplex if the shit hits the fan.

If one accident can cause a 1-2 hour long slow down during rush hour, think of what 6.5 million people trying to flee the city will do the infrastructure.
    I would walk. Or use a four Wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      Still not sure how some of you think you could escape the metroplex if the shit hits the fan.

If one accident can cause a 1-2 hour long slow down during rush hour, think of what 6.5 million people trying to flee the metro will do to the infrastructure.
      Topographical map, usgi compass, protractor.

Forgot those in the list. They are in my kits well.

Plan a is my Cherokee 4x4

Plan b is ny dirtbike or bicycle (depending if it is an emp that took plan a out or not.

Plan c is overland on foot

Comment

I'd be good for awhile, always keep motor home stocked well, water and gas topped off. Has a generator, so I'd still have ac as till gas tank runs dry. Plenty of guns and thousands of rounds, so I'm good there. Now for the bad, we live just outside the east reservation of barksdale afb, and I'm sure that's on the target list of a nuclear attack. So actually my ass would be vaporized in the first 30 min.

Comment

I have a bunch of guns, 6 boxes of twinkies, and 2 gallons of wild turkey 101.

Comment

THe more i think about this if we are talking short term survival here. I need a knife, 10/22 with a box of 550 rounds. Something to hold water in, or one of those fancy purification water jugs. A firestarter kit I should be good.

There is anuf outbuildings,tin and such for shelter that i could last a while. All id need is a backpack full of toilet paper and id be set.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Get to the family plane (if possible) and fly to a house we have on the end of a long and narrow peninsula that less than an 8th of a mile wide at its narrowest. We have plenty of food (long term storage), guns, fishing stuff, fuel, and other survival items.
              you used cheats
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X