RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I never met him other than here on the board. Always sorry to lose a board member. It is compounded to lose an officer too.
    X2. My condolences to y'all who really knew him. RIP.

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    Damnit this sux to hear. Never meet the guy, but seemed like a funny person.

I lived his avatar. Was from super troopers, Farva! Always made me laugh when I raw it
    This on both accounts.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    His stepmom posted up that it was a self inflicted gunshot over a woman. Dammit, this is why you can't give 100% of yourself to someone else. If they leave, you've lost yourself. My heart and prayers go out to his family, especially his dad.
    No, you love 100% of selfless love. And if the relationship doesn't work, you live, love & learn and move on. IMO, if you don't give 100% of selfless love to the other person, then you're not in a committed relationship.

Originally posted by Thehead View Post

Then my thoughts changed. I started thinking about his kids growing up without him. I started thinking about his family and friends. I also started to think about everyone on here that would do ANYTHING for one of our own if they needed it and he didn't ask or we just didn't see it. Hell I was 5+ hours away and I'd have driven back to hang out and talk, to blow off some steam, or anything to have prevented this outcome. I KNOW there is no one worth self inflicted harm and I personally think he was being selfish. What he did was a permanent fix to a temporary problem. It isn't worth his kids growing up with out him or is family having to deal with this, good relationships or not. I'm not going to blame his fiance/gf/ex or whatever they were because it was his decision. I'm going to miss seeing him out with everyone or him calling me asking for help on his car. I will also make this offer to anyone on here. IF you are ever in this place and need to talk please call one of us. We can be available at anytime and many of us have been in the place where girls crushed us and we thought there wasn't much to live for. Please make the decision to call someone instead of ending it all.
    X2 on the bolded. You can't predict the future and no matter how bad something get, it'll turn around for the better as long as you have hope and keep trying for the better. I've walked the tightrope before, and 24 years later, I've got a great wife, kids and friends.

For the 2nd bolded...this board has tons of great members. Some of y'all, I know from the banter, are the best of friends. Really DO take advantage of the friends y'all have when the things are the lowest in your life. Drop the pride and call for help.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• sad to see this RIP

Comment

• I haven't had a chance to read through all this but I'm shocked at what's going on. My heart hurts for him and whatever situation caused him to come to this conclusion. Rip Luis. You will be greatly missed.

Comment

• Man, fuck. I read Facebook, checked here, then called Jen to see if it was true or not. I won't be able to make any g2g's this week, so someone have a drink or 3 for me.

I've never met him, but even in the PM's and Facebook dealings I've had with him I could tell he was a person to be known.

Comment

• Damn, I was sure that I was reading the title wrong when I first saw this sticky. This is some sad, unexpected news. R.I.P Osiris, we'll miss you man.
            .223 > 911

Comment

• That's crazy. Godspeed Luis, I hope you find peace.

Comment

• Are you guys getting together this week? I would really want to make it out

Comment

• Just now saw this. Talked a few times on the board and on PSN, and finally met him at Back9. Very cool guy.

Condolences to his family and friends. I will be there this Thursday

R...I...P

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                    Are you guys getting together this week? I would really want to make it out
                    Thursday night at Back 9.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Rip

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Did you ever make it to Pappas Pizza back in the day, Aaron? Same place.
                        Yeah, I've been to a few gtg's there back in the day. I remember where it's at now. Thanks Eric.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

No, you love 100% of selfless love. And if the relationship doesn't work, you live, love & learn and move on. IMO, if you don't give 100% of selfless love to the other person, then you're not in a committed relationship.
                          I disagree. You have to save some for yourself or you lose who you are.

Comment

• I met him at a TCLEOSE training class in Arlington. He was cracking jokes and posting where to get together for lunch on here. I didn't know to match his screen name up with his real name. He was a real nice guy, I remember him telling me how nice my tan coupe was. RIP Brother

Comment

• Very sad, he always seemed like a cool dude. NEver goot to lose a board member. Its crazy to think of all the ones we've lost over time RIP and God speed brother......

Comment

• Rest In Peace, Luis.

Comment

Working...
                                X