No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I didnt know him, but enjoyed reading his postings. He seemed like a real cool guy. RIP!!
    sigpic

Comment

Man I feel so fucking sick to my stomach right now . I talked to Luis last night on facebook seeing if he wanted to come out some of my friends to celebrate. He was telling me he would if he could but had work in the early AM. Told me some other things but not once did I suspect this.

R.I.P Luis

Comment

Although there has been some words said between Luis and I, it is still a sad moment when someone passes away....

RIP Brother, may godspeed your soul and watch over your family and friends in their time of need....
        Last edited by Back N Black; 09-03-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Rest in peace my brother. I can't even bring words to the screen.
          BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
          BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
          Fernando Perez
          Alijandra Perez
          Mesquite, Texas
          214-680-1415

Comment

Luis was one of my close friends. I just got the call 30 min ago with the news. I cant fucking believe it. He was a good man and I will miss him. I have no words to describe how i feel
            03 cobra

Comment

Jesus......just saw this. I was busting his balls too :/

Luis was a great guy.

Comment

We've been out of service range since Saturday and the first thing I see when I get on is his wall post on my facebook then this. I'm in absolute shock right now.

Rip, Luis.

-Leah

Comment

Luis is a great guy. Can't believe this. Met him at my first Dfws Sonic meet in Lewisville at Parmas when I sat with "the Mexicans". Haven't talked to him in a while...maybe at the Back 9 most recently. RIP Luis.

Comment

borrowed this from one of his family members on FB

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Man, I'd really like to know more details.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

I just found out a little while ago when Henry told me. I'm still in shock. Meet him on the Canada board when he hooked me up with some Oakley's with his department discount. One of the nicest guys I knew on the board. When I first met him to tell him what glasses I wanted he was at a family cookout. He invited me to sit down and eat some tacos and drink some beers with his family. That's the type of person he was. When he needed help moving some furniture into storage I volunteered and the two of use spent a few hours making runs back and forth to the storage. When he tried to give me some money I told him no and I told him that's what friends are for. I'll miss you bro. RIP Luis.

Comment

Rest in peace, buddy.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I messaged him on and off off the boards! Great guy and my prayers go out to the family. RIP LUIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Man, I'd really like to know more details.
                              I've looked online a few times for any kind of info but haven't found anything yet
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

rip brotha, im just in shock reading this...

Comment

Working...
                                X