No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be in Raleigh Thursday night, but I'll find a beer to drink. Fuck...it's always the good ones.

RIP

Comment

• Does anyone know how old his children are?

Comment

• 8 to 12 I believe.

Comment

• Is there anything set up for his kids that we can donate to. Never knew him but from what I've seen on here, he was a great guy

Comment

• Never really knew him either but he seemed like a good dude. I feel for his family.

Comment

• Oh my God! Man that's just sad to hear, RIP Luis I never met him personally but from his posts I could tell he was a great person.

Comment

• Just read this entire thread, and props to all dfwm members/family who knew him, and didn't know him like myself. May he RIP

Comment

• I don't believe I ever met him in person but I do remember his posts. RIP Luis. I will most likely go to the GTG. I would like to hear more stories about him. He seemed like such a good guy and I wish he would have reached out to the board. The board was there for me when I was feeling very down. (except JKD)
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    cool man. Thanks a lot.
                    its a trap..

RIP BLUE!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Im with yellowstang, even if i never met him I've read alot of posts of his over the years.

The sad thing is the kids. I dont give a rats ass about his parents, but his children is whom i feel sorry for.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                            Please keep us updated on the time, I'd like to show up and pay my respects.
                            Will do.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            Im with yellowstang, even if i never met him I've read alot of posts of his over the years.

The sad thing is the kids. I dont give a rats ass about his parents, but his children is whom i feel sorry for.
                            dude, kinda insensitive don't ya think? We have several parents on here who have lost their kids. Shitty thing to say if you ask me.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Oppsss...Drove away with the pump still in!

Comment

• I wasnt trying to be insensitive at all, but he was a grown ass man. If he was a underage teen id feel more for the parents.

Maybe this is why i feel for the kids the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X