No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Luis. You were a good guy, and I'm better to have known you.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• RIP. Never got a chance to meet him, but wish that I did.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Luis drank at the Elbow room? I might've actually met him if so, lol.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Rest In Peace Luis, never got to meet you but enjoyed your posts on here.

Comment

• RIP Luis. I never met you but always enjoyed your posts...I pray you found peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              I keep hoping that I'll open this thread and see a post from Luis saying he's okay...
              The fucking dfwstangs memorial thread got me. Then I saw the date.

Comment

• RIP man.

Comment

• Shit, I've never met him in person but he always seemed like a stand up guy. So sorry for his family and friends.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Wow.... Very saddened to read this. I never met him, but have read his posts and interacted over the years. My thoughts go out to all that have been affected, his family, friends, and children.

RIP Luis.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc[/ame]
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• I cannot fathom having two children and leaving them fatherless by choice. Luis may have been a great guy to most of you, but I will never understand it, and I don't think I could celebrate someones life that decided his own children should grow up knowing their father chose to end his own life and leave them.

My thoughts go out to his family and his kids.

Comment

• Sometimes the demons win. Not going to berate him for not being able to overcome it. Wish I would have let him know how much I respected him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              I cannot fathom having two children and leaving them fatherless by choice. Luis may have been a great guy to most of you, but I will never understand it, and I don't think I could celebrate someones life that decided his own children should grow up knowing their father chose to end his own life and leave them.

My thoughts go out to his family and his kids.
                              My guess is he was suffering from a mental illness, which caused his servere depression, and he wasn't thinking rationally as a result. It's more common than people think.

Comment

• Rip
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X