RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All,

We are still trying to set up a donation account for him. We are running into some legality issues but working on it asap.

We are aware there will be a large crowd. Luis has tons of family and friends.

For the person that asked what his drink of choice was, vodka and sprite.

I'll keep you updated. Those of you that are friends with me on facebook, I'll be updating on there as well.

Comment

• God bless him and his family as I will keep them all in my prayers.

Comment

• i really wish i could make thursday but i think b9 will be closed even if i can leave work a little early (i'm usually off at one) anyone know off the top of their head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
          i really wish i could make thursday but i think b9 will be closed even if i can leave work a little early (i'm usually off at one) anyone know off the top of their head?
          They close at 2
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            They close at 2
            thanks, i thought maybe because it was thursday it would be earlier. i'll try to post up tomorrow night and see how many of you guys are still there

Comment

• I read this when it had zero replies. I was like no way, gotta be a joke. Will check back later.

My heart bleeds for his family and friends. This post has brought tears to my eyes. I have been down that road, lucky me, I was saved. I gave up a life of drugs and alcohol. It happens a lot, where everyone is so into their own little world, they don't take the time to read in between the lines of others. My heart really aches for the kids though. That will be a message to remove from the their minds. Kids read into everything and really take after their parents. We are their teachers too.

I have been to one gtg here and met a few of you. Everyone I met was pretty cool and super friendly. I can only imagine what Luis was like. You can see his spirit in his pictures. Which I find to be rare.

This has to be one of the most powerful post I have read in a long time. I almost feel like I have known him reading all the replies.

Bryan that was a good choice of videos you chose from youtube. Good job brother!!!

In memory of a lost brother. I'm sure god has a spot reserved just for you.

Comment

• I'll be there tomorrow night.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• In case you haven't been there with our group before, we will have tables on the side patio with the pass-through bar and inside between the pool tables and the back room. It's to the right when you go in the front door.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Will be there.
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Well fuck me! I just found this...

RIP Luis...
                      Photobucket

Comment

• Obviously we cant make it.. but he will be in our thoughts and ill have a vodka sprite in his honor. Still cant believe it. :/

Comment

• The funeral home is right next to the shop and I will be working this Saturday. Please feel free to park on the property except in front of the gate to the back as the used car retailers need to be able to get out. There's parking all around the building. There's a field in front of the shop that gets used for overflow parking also that people use, but is not 5 Star's, but I have seen no trouble from parking there. I may make it to the gravesite depending on if my family member is still in the hospital.

Comment

• Oh, man. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this, but... Oh I'm just so sorry for him and his friends and family. I don't want to believe it's true.

Comment

• Diet 7 up and vodka, it's close enough. Here's one for you buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Diet 7 up and vodka, it's close enough. Here's one for you buddy.
                                X2.

Comment

Working...
                                X