RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Didn't figure there would be any issues. Luis was a cigar smoker, so I'll light one up for him.

What I smoke won't compare to the cigars that Don smokes. I found a local organic shop that makes and rolls their cigars in house and that's what I've been smoking lately.
    house of cigars hurts my wallet. but I can't convince myself to quit spending money there. Lol
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      house of cigars hurts my wallet. but I can't convince myself to quit spending money there. Lol
      I'm thinking about stopping by there after I get off work. You want to pick one up? Or we can go over to Elite Cigar (right off beltline) and pick up a smoke.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I'm thinking about stopping by there after I get off work. You want to pick one up? Or we can go over to Elite Cigar (right off beltline) and pick up a smoke.
        thanks but no thanks man. Kinda craving an acid deep dish for some reason. Im gonna swing by up in smoke on the way home from Denton.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm officially on the road. I'll see you crazy kids, soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            I'm officially on the road. I'll see you crazy kids, soon!
            see ya there. Drive safe
            2012 GT500

Comment

Yay! Be safe, girl.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Noice!
                Ded

Comment

• Rest in peace Osiris

Comment

• I never met him in person, but enjoyed reading him talking about and defending his Genesis.

Does anyone know why he picked the handle Osiris?

I just looked it up and one version

Osiris was an Egyptian god, usually identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead.

WRX

Comment

• unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        I never met him in person, but enjoyed reading him talking about and defending his Genesis.

Does anyone know why he picked the handle Osiris?

I just looked it up and one version

Osiris was an Egyptian god, usually identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead.

He's fluent in Arabic and has a lot of ties.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I'm leaving from work in Grapevine at 5, so I'll probably the first or one of the first ones there, traffic permitting.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• This was on on some of his family's facebook...

Comment

• I know most of this had been posted before but i wanted to make sure all the info is available.

Funeral Arrangements / Donation Fund for Officer Flores

We have received inquiries about the funeral arrangements for HVPD Officer Luis Flores who passed away earlier this week at his home in Carrollton.

The family has stated that friends, fellow city employees and citizens are welcome to attend either visitation or the family graveside service.

Visitation: Friday, September 7th, 6pm to 9pm Rhoton Funeral Home 1511 S. I-35E Carrollton, TX 75006 972-242-5261

Service: Saturday, September 8th, 1100am Hilltop Cemetery 1810 N. Perry RD, Carrollton, TX 75006

Donation Fund: A fund has been established for the family to help defray final expenses. Donations should be made payable to:

Rhoton Funeral Home - Officer Flores Fund 1511 S. I-35E Carrollton, TX 75006 972-242-5261

Donations should be mailed directly to the funeral home which can also accept credit cards by phone. Donation checks (No Cash), can be dropped off at the police department or an officer can stop by.

Donations of food and other needs for the family are being met. Any update for needs will be posted to the HVPD Facebook Page (http://facebook.hvpd.com).

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                This was on on some of his family's facebook...

wow that's hard to watch

not allergies.... straight up tears
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X