RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    If we decide as a group to do some kind of memorial fund for his kids, put me down for $200.
    If we get a fund going, I can make sure it gets handled/invested properly if necessary.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM
      Turn to me know son, I'm no mod but will lead you on a purposeful course.
      now
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
        ditto...if i werent 3 hours away, i'd be there...I'll text my cuz who works at the B9 wtf is going on if she's working...this sux man.
        I'm making the three hour drive. Just sayin'...
        Robert is staying home with kiddos.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          If we get a fund going, I can make sure it gets handled/invested properly if necessary.
          I know the family is working on it but his dad told me they were having issues for some reason... Talia, Luis' fiance, posted today in this thread saying the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            I'm making the three hour drive. Just sayin'...
            Robert is staying home with kiddos.
            Have a safe drive tomorrow.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I didnt know the man but I will show up tomorrow night for a few drinks.

Comment

• RIP Officer Flores

...only met him about 2 years ago. Unfortunately at the time I met him was in highland village when he pulled in behind me and flashed the lights. Yeah I got a no seatbelt ticket. I obviously had no clue who he was other than Officer Flores at the time. I made a comment in someone elses post about getting popped for no seatbelt that day in highland village. a bit later he sent me a pm asking if I was driving a Ford pickup, I responded yes, he responded with the obilogtory "Stop Breaking the Law". He responded he wish he knew I was on this board and I responded its cool, you were just doing your job...afterall I was the asshole breaking the law.

But the only 5-10mins I had interacted with him I could see in him what all of you are saying about him. He was real professional and respectful in his job and came across as a real geninue person that can leave a real positve impression on a person. He left a postive impression on me that day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Not sure what my schedule is going to be tomorrow because my boss is flying in tomorrow morning and I my end up being his driver for the day/night and I know he has some things to go over with us. I might be late tomorrow but plan to be there.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                    Not sure what my schedule is going to be tomorrow because my boss is flying in tomorrow morning and I my end up being his driver for the day/night and I know he has some things to go over with us. I might be late tomorrow but plan to be there.
                    Not sure if Kim is planning on going, but let us know if she wants to ride out there with us.

Comment

• I would go but I am just starting to move around from my surgery.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Fuck.

I'll be there.
                        Drink it in!

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          I would go but I am just starting to move around from my surgery.
                          What happened??
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            I would go but I am just starting to move around from my surgery.
                            If Jason Whitten can play with a busted spleen you can make it up there! J/K!

Comment

• We will be there around 8 after the baby goes to sleep ( for those of you that don't know, my mother-in-law lives with us now so I'm not just leaving the baby home alone )

Comment

• What time will everyone be there? Will anyone be there around 6ish?

Comment

Working...
                                X