RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We made a good showing tonight guys

Pic from Marissa ( our waitress). I'm sure this isn't all we spent tonight but it's a good chunk

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• My thoughts and prayers out to Luis family and friends. Never met him
      In person but always seemed like a stand up
      Guy. All I can say is that when I go I hope my boys will rack up a bar tab in my memory such as this.

Comment

• Henry!!! I hope you're posting that shit from your house and not from your damn phone running from the Plano PD!!

Turn out was awesome, even though I couldn't get there sooner in time for the toast (fuckin redlights on Midway!) I'm glad I made the drive out. It was great to see how this board comes together in times like these. It's just sad these times have to happen to get everyone together now days.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone who was closer to Luis than the rest of us. I couldn't imagine losing someone like that. Just remember everyone on this board is here to support you.

RIP Osiris

----marcus and katrina

Comment

• Its a shame I wasn't able to meet more of ya'll since I had to leave around 8 to pick up my folks. But I had a good time while I was there and it was nice meeting ya'll. Going to see what my schedule looks like tonight to see if I can make it tonight. - Tony

RIP brother

Comment

• I'll be there tonight and Saturday in uniform. Look forward to seeing everyone show up.

Comment

• I Can't believe I am reading this thread, I never met him in person but he seemed to be a very stand up guy from all his posts. It is very sad to hear why this happened.
              RIP Officer Luis.

Comment

• It was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Just sucks getting together for the circumstances.

Hopefully everyone made it home alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  It was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Just sucks getting together for the circumstances.

Hopefully everyone made it home alright.
                  This!
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    Who plans to go to the viewing and/or funeral?

Let's get a count and then have a meeting place and all roll in together ( thanks Matt for the idea)

Luis used to meet us at Sonic in Carrollton on Thursday nights before heading to B9 so maybe we could meet there but that's just a thought

Y'all let me know who wants to go and which one you want to go to

RIP Luis
                    817-946-1352 ---paul

give me a shout or post up when the meetup plans are firm. I dont think i can make it tonight, but will be there tomorrow.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Thanks for the great turn out, guys... It was relaxed, it was fun, there were a LOT of good stories being passed around; he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Good to meet everyone and learn more about the impact that Luis had on others.

Comment

• It was good to see the regulars, good to meet some new people, just wish it had even under different circumstances. Yesterday was particularly rough, and today hasn't started off any better. Place was packed, and that was only a fraction of the lives he touched. His family was touched to see that showing. And it was very surreal to hear nearly the entire bar go silent. Thanks to all that made it out.

And thank you to those who spoke. I couldn't pull it together to get anything out. But it was greatly appreciated.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Glad I could make it out, good to see you degenerates and have some laughs under a somber occasion.

Comment

• Great turn out. Actually felt like the old days when new people would (OMG) venture out to meet everyone. Great to meet some new people, and see everyone. Luis would have been honored.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Great turn out. Actually felt like the old days when new people would (OMG) venture out to meet everyone. Great to meet some new people, and see everyone. Luis would have been honored.
                                Yeah really kicking myself for not going back after dropping my parents off from the airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X