• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    Anyone going to B9 from Mesquite area?
    Me
    Ded

Comment

• I didn't know him other than from his posts here on the board. Based on the overall posts you can tell he was a solid guy and well loved. RIP

The psyche is very delicate and I'm sure there is more to this than we will ever know. For those of you close to him you can never make sense of this. You can drive yourself crazy trying to. I had something like this happen over 30yrs ago and you simply can't rationalize it in any way or place blame in any direction.

Just celebrate and honor his life.

Comment

• Fuck, I won't be able to make either, but I'm going to order him a drink tonight. What was his beverage of choice?

Comment

• I'll be there tomorrow night, but it won't be till around 8:30-9pm. Hope everyone will still be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            I'll be there tomorrow night, but it won't be till around 8:30-9pm. Hope everyone will still be there.

I'm going to be there as late as possible. I'm taking Friday off.

Comment

• I'll be there tomorrow from 6:30 until they kick minors out. I'd go to the funeral, but I'd rather not take the seat of someone who knew him better than I did, and likewise I'd rather remember him from the car meets and times I've met him.

If anyone needs a DD and lives within reasonable distance from back9 let me know. I live three minutes away and I'll come back and make a couple trips if necessary. Throw me a few bucks for gas and I'll take you wherever you need to go.
              Last edited by Cobraman; 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I'll be there tomorrow from 6:30 until they kick minors out. I'd go to the funeral, but I'd rather not take the seat of someone who knew him better than I did, and likewise I'd rather remember him from the car meets and times I've met him.

If anyone needs a DD and lives within reasonable distance from back9 let me know. I live three minutes away and I'll come back and make a couple trips if necessary.
                Awesome for you to offer. I talked with the manager at B9 and told them we would have a few underage peeps so due to the circumstances, they aren't going to be kicking anyone out.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  I talked with the manager at B9 and told them we would have a few underage peeps so due to the circumstances, they aren't going to be kicking anyone out.
                  I didn't figure they would. Just don't be dumb and try to get someone to order drinks for you, and all will be fine.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    I'll be there tomorrow from 6:30 until they kick minors out. I'd go to the funeral, but I'd rather not take the seat of someone who knew him better than I did, and likewise I'd rather remember him from the car meets and times I've met him.

If anyone needs a DD and lives within reasonable distance from back9 let me know. I live three minutes away and I'll come back and make a couple trips if necessary. Throw me a few bucks for gas and I'll take you wherever you need to go.
                    giving rides home on the new bike? that would be interesting to do with a drunk on back :P
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Spirit boosting hanj's?
                      ...using tequila for lube....

Comment

• I can't make either, but he is in my prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          ...using tequila for lube....
                          that's hot.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            that's hot.
                            ayyyy chihuahua hot.

Comment

• R i p
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                                giving rides home on the new bike? that would be interesting to do with a drunk on back :P
                                lol. If nobody inquires, I'll take the bike over. Free rides with reach around....
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X