X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godspeed, Luis.

Comment

• How was the service?

Thursday night was a really interesting event. What brought everyone out was horrific and gut wrenching, but also very cathartic. I had a great time, I enjoyed the company, met some new people, put some faces to names, saw some old friends, buried the hatchet with one that derailed, was able to meet his parents, sister and fiance while offering up condolences and showing them how Luis spent time with us. The toasts were brutal, but a fitting send off.

The pricks (self included) dialed it back and the mood, considering the event, was pretty light hearted. It really did have a feel that resembled the old school days. This caused me to reminisce and long for the days of a God-awfully loud car, and the trips to the races, hanging out in the pits, stripping everything out of the car to save minimal weight, sweating my ass off in the staging lanes and doing it all for a matter of seconds just to break up the monotony of life and to hang out with people that bust your balls but don't judge you and are there when you need them almost like family should be. So I've been searching for beaters that I can take out there and flog for no other reason than to hang out with you degenerates.

So with all due respect fuck you guys.

Comment

• I agree, Sean. Despite the circumstances, I haven't seen that type of GTG since the 2004 days. A shame the cause that got it together.

Rest in peace, Luis. Way too soon.

Comment

• I also agree. It was great meeting new faces since our gtg's usually consist of the 'regulars' now. If you guys keep making it out, you'll understand the connection some of us have on here. I was telling someone Thursday that we know more about each other than some of our closest family members because we share so much of our lives and are in our truest forms. I consider you guys family-we are here for each other when needed and torment the shit out of each other when it's calm.

We were unable to make it today unfortunately, RIP Luis-you will be missed.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• The service was good. I have never been to a service for someone who was in LEO and the turnout of local officers was amazing. Also it was the first service I have been to where so many people dressed a particular way to honor the deceased, in this case Luis being a Ranger fan. If the mood had been different you would think people were going to a Ranger game. It was still a somber event and the amount of people that turned up shows how many lives he touched. I wanted to take some pictures but decided not to out of respect for his family.

Comment

• My sincerest thanks go out to the members that made a show of support.

I could not go due to work a work commitment.

If anyone isn't doing anything at 7:30 tomorrow morning, there will be a building implosion at 8th/W. Rosedale in FTW.

I was busy making final preparations for the public safety side.

Again, thanks to those that made a showing, and RIP Luis.

Comment

• The service, was very fitting. Lots of people, officers, bag pipes, trumpet, and tears. Very surreal. A friend is gone and I watched them cover him with dirt. As reality set in a void in our family became more apparent.v Luis you will be greatly missed.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• I was glad to see DFWM members there.

Rest In Peace Officer Flores #511.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                    I was glad to see DFWM members there.

Rest In Peace Officer Flores #511.
                    It was nice meeting you
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• man i am in shock, utter shock.

Comment

• RIP Luis, we love you bro. Man there was a ton of folks there today. Great time at lunch with the members of our little family as well.

God bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• nice to meet you guys
                          03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                            nice to meet you guys
                            Nice to meet you too Brandon. I'm sorry, but who was with you? I have 60+% hearing loss in one ear And did not hear him. Sorry.

Edit: your car sounds sick!

God bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• It was Cameron (hunt4m3x).
                              Thanks for compliment. The car is a squeaking, rattling, money pit.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                              03 cobra

Comment

• P.s. I'm glad we avoided that near 5 car pileup! LMAO

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                                03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                                X