No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No that is another cousin of ours. I worked at HPP for a few years the one your talking about is also in Law enforcement.

Comment

• How am I JUST NOW seeing this thread?? I was just thinking about something he said the other day too. Fuck this sucks, RIP.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ponch View Post
        Hello everyone. I am Luis cousin Alfonso some may know me from HPP. I just want to say thank you to all that showed up and paid there respects and help support his family. I think what you guys did last Thursday was great. It's nice to hear so many people cared. Wish I was there also. Again just wanted to say thank you.
        Not a problem Alfonso, as yo can see everyone here cared about Luis, he was someone that was genuine, a true friend.

I still can't believe it, it will be a long time to heal this wound.

And yes his cousin Jesse owns the 03 turbo Cobra.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It's been two weeks. Still hard to think about.

What cemetery is he buried in? I'll probably stop by next time I'm in Carrollton.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• I think it's called Perry or hill top one

He's at the far south end as close to the street as you can het between the road and the walking path just about right in the middle going east to west

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• He's at Hill top near Cecil Dr.

Comment

• Wow. We buried my great grandma there ten years ago.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm still trying to catch up with everything on the board since I haven't logged on in ~3 months... then I saw this thread.

I think I'm gonna be sick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I'm still trying to catch up with everything on the board since I haven't logged on in ~3 months... then I saw this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I'm still trying to catch up with everything on the board since I haven't logged on in ~3 months... then I saw this thread.

Dammit man....I didn't even think about letting you know. Hopefully the situation won't arise where I have to notify you of a death, but IF it does, I'll be on top of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        His stepmom posted up that it was a self inflicted gunshot over a woman. Dammit, this is why you can't give 100% of yourself to someone else. If they leave, you've lost yourself. My heart and prayers go out to his family, especially his dad.

Holy shit! I am assamed to say that I have not seen this till now. Never met him, but he was always willing to lend advice pertaining to the law. I always appreciated him for that.

I truly wish people would learn that no one has control of your happiness, but you. Truly sad......;(

Comment

• Happy Birthday Luis
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Comment

• Was going through the friends list about an hour ago and ran across his name...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• shit just gave me goosebumps. fuck.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X