RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I think a lot of you need to stop speculating that this was about "a girl", there was much more going on than his dealings with one person. I'll leave it a that.

I'm very sad that this happened, he was an amazing person with a great heart. Also, based upon my understanding of how things played out last night this wasn't something that picking up the phone would have solved. He made a very quick and rash decision, I'm not sure he even thought it through in the moment. That's really all I have to say about it.

RIP my friend, it was a true honor knowing you and getting to be a small part of your life. You willbe missed beyond belief.
    Thank you, Matt. There were more issues on the table than just her. So really... Just pay respects if you feel they are due, and move on. Let's keep the negativity away for once. He doesnt deserve it.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      I don't think Christian was speculating on the reason... just the outcome.
      no i wasn't specutlating... I don't care the reason for it when there are so many more reasons not too. I will miss him just as well as the rest, I'm more so sad that the decision was made without asking for help. The avenues that he had for help were numerous and this could have been worked out. That is all I was saying and wanted others to know that there is help out there.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Didn't know him but seemed like a good guy. Sorry to hear

RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          I don't think Christian was speculating on the reason... just the outcome.
          His post wasn't directed at Christian. Let's leave it at that. Everyone deals with death in their own way. Some get angry, some get emotional. Most can't figure it out. Let's please be thoughtful and respectful for all, just once.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Damn! RIP Osiris.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• This really sucks! He seemed like a really cool person.. Didnt know him but we had exchanged a couple pm's..
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• fuck, I'm at a loss.

Comment

• Rip
                  2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Rip

Comment

• Where is the Back9 ? I'll be there Thursday.

Comment

• Jesus, truly sad to hear. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          Where is the Back9 ? I'll be there Thursday.
                          Addison, corner of Runyon and belt line, one block west of Dukes.

Comment

• Such a terrible thing. I've typed several things and keep deleting. Rest in peace, Luis. My thoughts go out to those in your family who need them the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              Addison, corner of Runyon and belt line, one block west of Dukes.
                              Thanks Matt. See you guys Thursday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                Where is the Back9 ? I'll be there Thursday.

Did you ever make it to Pappas Pizza back in the day, Aaron? Same place.

Comment

Working...
                                X