• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks $10 e-card for $5

Get ya some before it's gone!

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Are you one of those "crazy coupon Ladies"?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      Shit, you just now realized that?

Edit: I appreciate the deals you post up, Leah.

Comment

Have you met me??
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Shit, you just now realized that?

Edit: I appreciate the deals you post up, Leah.

I'm not too observant, lol.

I'm married to a crazy coupon lady, so I feel Chili's pain.

And yeah, thanks for posting up the good deals

Comment

Lol. What pain?? We're saving you money!
            Token Split Tail

Comment

you haven't really shopped until you come home with 24 boxes of krafts mac n cheese, 3 bottles of arm and hammer detergent, 6 packs of goldfsih and only spent 2 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                The pain of being the husband in the check out line at the grocery store getting dirty looks and hate because of his wife's stack of a hundred coupons!! It takes <30min to check out. You should see my wife's coupon book. It's literally 5" thick, organized by grocery type. It used to be my baseball card notebook. It's madness!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  you haven't really shopped until you come home with 24 boxes of krafts mac n cheese, 3 bottles of arm and hammer detergent, 6 packs of goldfsih and only spent 2 dollars.
                  My personal best is over $370 in groceries for $43. I don't do that anymore, though, I just don't have the time. I will, however, look all over the web for the best deal before I buy something.

My daughter was diagnosed with JRA in July and is now on injections twice a week. Her meds are $2800/month, but I found a patient assistance program for people with insurance that makes it free for 6 months, then will never be more than $10/month. It makes it way worth the effort.
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

The pain of being the husband in the check out line at the grocery store getting dirty looks and hate because of his wife's stack of a hundred coupons!! It takes <30min to check out. You should see my wife's coupon book. It's literally 5" thick, organized by grocery type. It used to be my baseball card notebook. It's madness!!
                    You need to strengthen that pimp hand. I couldn't make Chili go grocery shopping with me if I promised hourly blowjobs. Sucka!
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

My personal best is over $370 in groceries for $43. I don't do that anymore, though, I just don't have the time. I will, however, look all over the web for the best deal before I buy something.

My daughter was diagnosed with JRA in July and is now on injections twice a week. Her meds are $2800/month, but I found a patient assistance program for people with insurance that makes it free for 6 months, then will never be more than $10/month. It makes it way worth the effort.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

You need to strengthen that pimp hand. I couldn't make Chili go grocery shopping with me if I promised hourly blowjobs. Sucka!
                        Ha!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Leah, I would pay you in a ride along if you taught my wifde how to effing coupon!!!

Comment

It's a double edged sword.. She saves us a ton of money, but.. Sometimes her "saving" us money is on stuff that we wouldn't have bought otherwise.

Yeah, i don't go with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              It's a double edged sword.. She saves us a ton of money, but.. Sometimes her "saving" us money is on stuff that we wouldn't have bought otherwise.

This xfuckingabillion

What am I going to do with all these damn snacks? We don't eat this crap most of the time. I would rather just spend all that on meat and vegetables.

Comment

Working...
                              X