Starbucks $10 e-card for $5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Leah, I would pay you in a ride along if you taught my wifde how to effing coupon!!!
    I can get a ride along from someone else without having to deal with your wife!
    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    This xfuckingabillion

What am I going to do with all these damn snacks? We don't eat this crap most of the time. I would rather just spend all that on meat and vegetables.
    If you don't use them, donate them to a church or something to feed people in need. Sometimes when you get them as cheap as can be had, it's hard not to get them and pass them on.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      This xfuckingabillion

What am I going to do with all these damn snacks? We don't eat this crap most of the time. I would rather just spend all that on meat and vegetables.
      Well, with 2 adults and 3 kids at our house, too much food is never an issue..

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I can get a ride along from someone else without having to deal with your wife!

If you don't use them, donate them to a church or something to feed people in need. Sometimes when you get them as cheap as can be had, it's hard not to get them and pass them on.
        We do this a lot also. We get stuff for free or pennies on the dollar when it goes on sale and you add a coupon, if we don't use it it gets donated, which happens a lot.

She's slowed down a lot on the couponing lately because we've started eating mostly fresh foods. It's hard to find any coupons for that.

And yeah, my pimp hand is weak

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          We do this a lot also. We get stuff for free or pennies on the dollar when it goes on sale and you add a coupon, if we don't use it it gets donated, which happens a lot.

She's slowed down a lot on the couponing lately because we've started eating mostly fresh foods. It's hard to find any coupons for that.

And yeah, my pimp hand is weak
          Haha!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
          X