Food For Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Honestly, I don't understand why people like yourself feel the need to act like that.

I for one relied on a few members last year when Mike was killed, it really helped me through some of the tough spots. Hell, just knowing that I had people there for me was a comfort all in its own. I just don't understand why.
    I don't know who Mike is, and i don't remember giving anyone hell about it. (not saying i didn't, just that i don't remember)

However, in regards to the OP, as others have already pointed out, he's not looking at the situation objectively. He's requesting help in trying to battle someone for possibly responding to things his daughter may be doing that he is unaware of.

Requesting the aid of a website to retaliate against someone giving your daughter death threats, regardless of if she's 110% not doing anything to deserve them, is just dumb. What's he going to do, make death threats back at them?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      One-up dog-piler, checking in!
      How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        How old are you?
        Almost as old as his daughter.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know who Mike is, and i don't remember giving anyone hell about it. (not saying i didn't, just that i don't remember)

However, in regards to the OP, as others have already pointed out, he's not looking at the situation objectively. He's requesting help in trying to battle someone for possibly responding to things his daughter may be doing that he is unaware of.

Requesting the aid of a website to retaliate against someone giving your daughter death threats, regardless of if she's 110% not doing anything to deserve them, is just dumb. What's he going to do, make death threats back at them?
          Mike was my brother, was killed overseas last year. Had you talked shit in any form about that situation, you would have known ... promise.

Regardless of the OP's prior actions, he has a point if you think about it. Read the original post with an unbiased mind and you might see what I am seeing. I agree that some of the requests for "help" on this board are retarded, just know that this all in good fun way of thought could potentially create a situation. I personally don't think that we need to be the type of group that kicks a person when they are down. If they are requesting help that we can't or won't give ... leave it be. The cheap shots aren't called for.

Comment

Almost as old as his daughter.
            Just a number would be fine. Of course you're not obligated to answer, I'm just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              not obligated to answer
              Pm me why you want to know and we can go from there.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm just curious. It's not that big of a deal, don't worry about it.

Comment

Pm me why you want to know and we can go from there.
                  Fairly certain he wants to find out if you are immature or just young .... Just a guess.

Comment

Oh I'll be immature until the day I die, no need to worry about that investigation.
                    sigpic

Comment

You are so fuckin smart when it comes to pointing the finger, but stupid as hell in reasoning. Not knowing who is coming at you is giving them the advantage. Knowing who might be coming for you gives you something to work with. You are a ignorant fuck if you think I wont a fuckin # so I can make a threatning call. LMAO!

Thats my kids and grandkids. I will protect them with any means that I can, including requesting info from my friends.

Instead of trying to dig up bones, maybe you could have pitched in and helped a little. I know she and the kids would have appreciated that much more.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Dude .... this thread has so much potential to do good. Thanks for making the waters even more muddy than they were.

Comment

I'll put it this way. There isnt a soul on this site including you Magnus that I wouldnt try to help if I had the means to do so. Even after what has taken place. I have been on this site for 10 years or better and I concider all members here as a family of sort. Every family has a bad apple, but it doesnt change the facts.

How you react to someone that is seeking help shows character. There are many more here with good character than not. Slaping one upside the head and poking fun is good character, which good friends do daily. But they dont attack their SO's and kids.

I have 6 son's. They will fight each other till they cant throw another punch. But non of them will call out their SO or kids, and I'll be damn if you lay a hand on one of them with out having to deal with the whole, "BlackSnake clan". lol.- Pretty much the same way I see DFWmustangs. My friends, my family.
                          Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                          X