Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    I got 14k off the sticker of my truck.
    still retarded high
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      still retarded high
      LOL...what I was thinking too, makes it only like $48K, right?
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Anyone who pays the price of a new diesel truck is a fucking idiot. That said, I'd like a new Ford.
        Why the new Ford? And you bought your diesel new, whats the difference?

Comment

I like new trucks, so I do understand where you are coming from. My 06 was still worth almost $30k, so the new one wasn't that expensive. New truck every few years is worth the $15k loss.

My little brother has a 2010 crew cab 4wd slt and it was right under $41k.

If you price a sub 30k mile 09 just like his it is going to be mid high 30's, so whats another couple grand for new, and it is the new body style.

If buying new there is no way I'd buy anything other than a dodge, but that is just me. I purchased my 2010 F250 on pretty much price alone, otherwise I'd be driving a 10 model dodge. I really wanted a Denali 2500, but holy hell that's a lot of coin for a pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
            I like new trucks, so I do understand where you are coming from. My 06 was still worth almost $30k, so the new one wasn't that expensive. New truck every few years is worth the $15k loss.

My little brother has a 2010 crew cab 4wd slt and it was right under $41k.

If you price a sub 30k mile 09 just like his it is going to be mid high 30's, so whats another couple grand for new, and it is the new body style.

If buying new there is no way I'd buy anything other than a dodge, but that is just me. I purchased my 2010 F250 on pretty much price alone, otherwise I'd be driving a 10 model dodge. I really wanted a Denali 2500, but holy hell that's a lot of coin for a pickup.
            For real?

Comment

I was just reading about the new Uera and diesel fluid. FUCK THAT SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                NEVER listen to said buddy again. all my cummins (5) of em are still running great 95-05 180k-410k miles.
                my 6.0 ford diesel with 125k= broke , read up you'll soon find out, if you use your truck for what its intended buy a cummins, our ranch forman has traded in his duramax every yyear for the last 3 (all were bought new) for one problem or another, maybe he'll have better luck with the 2011, i'll stick with the cummins.
                Yeah I've never owned anything but 1 chevy duramax so I wouldn't know about either of those other two. Just repeating what I heard I guess. But yeah he works at a Ford dealership now. He's worked there for the last 4 years, but before that he worked at a dodge dealer fixing their trucks (for around 8 years) and he seems to be of the opinion that they're garbage compared to the fords. So even if the cummins is a good motor, like that one member said, they come in a shitty wrapper.

Comment

if you're leaving it stock, I would probably go with the Dmax... most comfortable, less expensive than the Ford, and the Dodge are fuck ugly
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    if you're leaving it stock, I would probably go with the Dmax... most comfortable, less expensive than the Ford, and the Dodge are fuck ugly
                    It looks like the Dodge though is the only one that doesnt have that DEF system. If I did anything mechanical, all I would do is put on a programmer and exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      It looks like the Dodge though is the only one that doesnt have that DEF system. If I did anything mechanical, all I would do is put on a programmer and exhaust.
                      Only the 2011 Cab and Chassis Cummins has the DEF system.
                      Speaking from a tuner point of view, the 2010 6.7 Cummins is a strong motor and makes TONS of power with the right tuner.
                      And with whatever newer model Diesel you decide to buy hit me up and Ill get you a heck of a deal on a package deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                        Only the 2011 Cab and Chassis Cummins has the DEF system.
                        Speaking from a tuner point of view, the 2010 6.7 Cummins is a strong motor and makes TONS of power with the right tuner.
                        And with whatever newer model Diesel you decide to buy hit me up and Ill get you a heck of a deal on a package deal!
                        Yeah I saw that the 3500 and up Rams have it only. Hmmm. Im wondering how you can tune these newer diesels now without failing inspection and voiding warranty now. Fucking EPA can suck it.

Comment

Were Offroad Use only, wouldn't know about inspections

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            LOL...what I was thinking too, makes it only like $48K, right?
                            Wrong. I got mine for 38K pretty loaded.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Photonfanatic View Post
                              Yeah I've never owned anything but 1 chevy duramax so I wouldn't know about either of those other two. Just repeating what I heard I guess. But yeah he works at a Ford dealership now. He's worked there for the last 4 years, but before that he worked at a dodge dealer fixing their trucks (for around 8 years) and he seems to be of the opinion that they're garbage compared to the fords. So even if the cummins is a good motor, like that one member said, they come in a shitty wrapper.
                              i havent had any complaints on the "wrapper", and with 265k on my 05 4x4 laramie, its still in great shape, but i do "use" my trucks for work so the drivetrain is the most important thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Why the new Ford? And you bought your diesel new, whats the difference?
                                price. When I bought my first 04.5 Cummins, it was the same price as a FX2 F150. The F250 was over $8000 more, and that was with the Skip hookup

Comment

Working...
                                X