Looks like I'm not moving back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Yeah, traffic is awful. I go in around 5am and come home around 6-7pm most days so I miss the brunt of it. We don't drive on the weekends b/c you'll lose your parking spot and spend an hour trying to find another one.

Occasionally, we get stuck in Silicon Valley traffic - fuck that shit. We bought my wife's Acura on a Friday evening in Fremont and got stuck in that shit. 3 hours 45 minutes to go 34 miles.
    yea bay area traffic fucking sucks. Luckily i live in the far east bay where its not terrible. i live in discovery bay, and commute to san ramon takes about an hour to go 40 miles but i take back country roads so its a fun drive.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I love my family and friends, but to hell with DFW. Once I leave I'm not coming back.

Damn straight.

Comment

I love my family and friends, but to hell with DFW. Once I leave I'm not coming back.
        Shit I said last year..

Comment

I'm right there with you Danny, as soon as some shit get taken care of I'll be in Florida. I'm gonna make Allan get tired of seeing me every weekend!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'm right there with you Danny, as soon as some shit get taken care of I'll be in Florida. I'm gonna make Allan get tired of seeing me every weekend!
            Let's trade - you move out here and I'll move back there.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Let's trade - you move out here and I'll move back there.
              Man I would love to live in SF, my buddy lives near you in El Sobrante, but I need to be in Florida. I have a business plan that will take off there and it will not in SF or in California for that matter.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Family > money.

Comment

Man I would love to live in SF, my buddy lives near you in El Sobrante, but I need to be in Florida. I have a business plan that will take off there and it will not in SF or in California for that matter.
                  I don't think any business will take off in California.

Comment

Smuggling your Cuban amigos?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      I don't think any business will take off in California.
                      lol Right!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Smuggling your Cuban amigos?
                        Let them fuckers sink to the bottom of the ocean. Dirty Bastards ....

Comment

Working...
                        X