No announcement yet.

That akward moment..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are surprisingly roomy.. i'm 6'0 and the salesman was prolly 6'2, i sat in back with absolutely no complaints. I'll try to get it out for the fall cruise or something
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i sat in back with absolutely no complaints.

i couldn't resist.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

i couldn't resist.

Comment

lol but i dont get it..?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

They are just trollin.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That akward moment when you spell awkward wrong
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

An auto? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  An auto? Hmmm.
                  Driving in dallas 8/5 traffic for years has me dreaming of an auto right now.
                  And that's even with being able to work half of my job from home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Driving in dallas 8/5 traffic for years has me dreaming of an auto right now.
                    And that's even with being able to work half of my job from home.
                    If it's a daily then yeah that makes sense. But damn, that kind of scrilla I'd deal with it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X