Amazing. Just amazing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing. Just amazing...

I was driving down I20 service road westbound at Bryant Irvin when I saw a panhandler with a sign begging for money.

He saw me, put the sign under his jacket in his back and tried to walk off. I snagged him and put him in the back of the car.

I went south on Bryant Irvin and then east on the eastbound service road to I20. As I was making the turn, I saw another panhandler with a sign working the northbound Bryant Irvin traffic. I snagged him and put him in the car as well.

I went to a parking lot to write the guys tickets, and the first guy asks me if he's going to jail. I asked him why he was worried, did he have warrants? He said that his truck was parked at Lowe's. I checked him for warrants and he showed a couple out of another agency. As I was checking the other guy, the first guy pulls out a cell phone and calls his buddy telling him that he got "busted".

Luckily the first guy's warrants were good, so instead of just issuing another ticket, I took him to jail. I mean, if you're gonna come out and beg for money and have a truck and cell phone, you're going to jail on principle.

The other guy really did sleep under a bridge, so he just got a citation.

My thought is if you can hold a sign and walk up and down the median, you can get a job.

lol, awesome!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

In before the "Matt hates bums" tags.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

**golf clap**

Comment

Those same guys only last about 3 minutes in Benbrook. They probably give them a free ride to Bryant Irvin Good job though, that area is screwed up enough already without having to deal with worthless pukes giving you the evil eye for ignoring them.

Comment

Anytime i see someone hand money to those fucks, i just think one word.."sucker!"

Comment

Lol, fucking taggers. May I ask, what was the ticket charge? I used to know, something about not having at least $20 or some shit?

Not being critical, just curious.

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

i live over there.. if you see a white fox gt please look away lol

*edit*
                NOT a bum!
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Lol, fucking taggers. May I ask, what was the ticket charge? I used to know, something about not having at least $20 or some shit?

Not being critical, just curious.

Stevo
                  Solicting from the roadway/Soliciting w/o Permit.

I really don't know what the fine is, but it is probably around $110.

Comment

Should have called in and had his truck impounded too!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Solicting from the roadway/Soliciting w/o Permit.

I really don't know what the fine is, but it is probably around $110.
                      Ahh. I think I'm thinking of some shit like vagrancy.

But yeah, fuck roadside bums. I heard some lowlife fucker talking about how much he would make on a typical Friday afternoon once in Cowboy's in Arlington, I wanted to punt that fucker in the chode. My brother's choice comments made him vanish before I could make a drunken interjection.

Stevo

Comment

Kinda funny running around with 2 bums in the back. I'm glad you took them in, hopefully they go back to Dallas. Lol

Comment

Quality.

Comment

There are two that lurk at Jefferson and Walton walker in grand prairie. I swear to God they make more money than I do.

Comment

We get them for pedestrians in roadway, same goes for the BS church groups I think its 220.00. The magazine salesforce gets solicitation without a permit. It's a 2500 fine in my city.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X