Amazing. Just amazing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by td4087 View Post
    No, not that I noticed anyways. The one always has a dog with him and I've seen him crossing the street to the liquor store and the sex shop parking lot quite often. And WOW, they weren't there yesterday afternoon? You didn't already get somebody on it did you?
    I'm off until Sunday. I believe that instersection is Forest Hill's area. If you are talking about the Mansfield HWY/I20 area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Not really. I'm just handing you rope.
      Static or dynamic?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
        Static or dynamic?
        When hanging oneself static is preferable.

Comment

• Originally posted by tengram View Post
          same goes for firefighters and their fucking boots! You already make more money than me, get the fuck outta the road!
          x10000000000000000
          That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
            x10000000000000000
            Evidently you missed the part in the thread where it was explained that when Firefighters are doing Fill the Boot, it is for MDA and not their own pockets.

Comment

Evidently you missed the part in the thread where it was explained that when Firefighters are doing Fill the Boot, it is for MDA and not their own pockets.
              No sir I did not.
              That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Whoop de doo motherfucker!

Ded

Comment

I'm the first to tip big, help a guy out with lunch, or donate to a local charity (I actually donate quite a bit of money and time about once a month), but begging is begging. The cause doesn't matter, you are still propositioning me in an uncomfortable manner for money. The fact that you impede traffic makes it worse.

The fact is that those who want to give, give without being asked. Anyone asking is a beggar.

Comment

Working...
                  X