Samsung TV issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
    The TV cost $3500.00 im not trusting a $20.96 mount. I was born at night, but not last night...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      The TV cost $3500.00 im not trusting a $20.96 mount. I was born at night, but not last night...
      I have used Monoprice mounts on every one of my 6 mounted tv's... 50" on down... It's not the price of the mount that matters...
      GIFSoup

Comment

they fixed mine the next day... free and fast. Easy fix, but if they were doing it for free i wasn't going to touch it

Comment

Chief Fusion mount for ballers like you buddy. I hang all my personal tvs on Monoprice mounts though. They're just fine. In fact, my 60" plasma is on one right now.

I'll help you either way.

Comment

Same thing happened to my Sammy, but it was still under warranty through Frys. The guy came out and replaced them and I didn't lift a finger.

Comment

My Samsung tv has been having issues but the manufactured date is April 2010. I'm assuming it's a capacitor issue like the one mentioned above, but Samsung isn't willing to help at all. They act like they are unaware of capacitor problems with my model tv even though it's plastered all over the internet!

Comment

All my flat screens are on monoprice mounts. Both flush mount and swing arm. Not a single issue.

Comment

Working...
                X