NYPD Officers Viciously Beating Man Inside Jewish Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I'd like to know when "not cooperating" became against the law. I'd also like to know when a bad attitude became an illegal, arrestable offense.

I also don't see the need for 30ish punches being thrown. Typical Officer LittleDick syndrome. Just another pig with a chip on his shoulder, that obviously has no control over his home life.
    Probably when the facility security guard calls the cops and tells them a shirtless drunk is in the facility trespassing and won't leave. This was all started apparently by a very misinformed security guard.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
      Probably when the facility security guard calls the cops and tells them a shirtless drunk is in the facility trespassing and won't leave. This was all started apparently by a very misinformed security guard.
      That doesn't excuse the behavior of the police, nor does it make them exempt from doing their jobs. Sorry. Neither are illegal, and neither are cause for what happened in that video. You must be LE, looking for someone else to blame.

Continually making excuses for these incompetent assholes, only encourages this behavior.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The third officer that came in did the right thing took him to the ground knee on his back cuffed him. DONE
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
          The third officer that came in did the right thing took him to the ground knee on his back cuffed him. DONE
          Exactly. Behavior by the first two is completely out of line.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yep, if you're going to arrest him, arrest him. Punching him in the head, hitting him with a baton, and then when he's down continuously punching him in the head and kneeing him is out of line.

Put these two assholes in prison and let someone else return the favor.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I know that first male officer reminded me of that stupid security guard.

This Guy vvvv

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

That doesn't excuse the behavior of the police, nor does it make them exempt from doing their jobs. Sorry. Neither are illegal, and neither are cause for what happened in that video. You must be LE, looking for someone else to blame.

Continually making excuses for these incompetent assholes, only encourages this behavior.
                I didn't condone it. You asked a question

I'd like to know when "not cooperating" became against the law. I'd also like to know when a bad attitude became an illegal, arrestable offense.

and I answered. I agree that the force was excessive but that wasn't your question. "Not cooperating" probably wouldn't have been as big of an issue if they hadn't received a trespassing call from an onsite security guard. PD come in to remove a trespasser who is supposedly drunk and will not leave. So the dude gets cocky because he knows he has the right to be there. Hmmm, who do the cops believe the security guard or the shirtless guy running around not cooperating? Sorry to disappoint your theory that I am LE because I sided with LE partially. Actually, I have been an IT guy for 25 years. I apologize for having a slightly different opinion than you. Next time I need to form an opinion I will PM you and see which way is the correct way!

Comment

It just seemed to me like the guy was overly hostile in the opening moments based on his body language. I could be wrong, just the vibe I got.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I looks like to me that he was being arrested for trespassing. When you're told your under arrest its not a debate. Do what your told or there will be repercussions and consequences. It's situation that the criminal created. Get a life Frost!

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
                      I looks like to me that he was being arrested for trespassing. When you're told your under arrest its not a debate. Do what your told or there will be repercussions and consequences. It's situation that the criminal created.
                      How is he a criminal? He was sleeping with consent to be there on private property.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Trying to beat the money out of him

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
                          I looks like to me that he was being arrested for trespassing. When you're told your under arrest its not a debate. Do what your told or there will be repercussions and consequences. It's situation that the criminal created. Get a life Frost!
                          Yes because getting into a boxing stance is proper police proceedure

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Yes because getting into a boxing stance is proper police proceedure
                            Like you know proper police procedure.

I guess you're retire LEO now.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                              Like you know proper police procedure.

I guess you're retire LEO now.
                              Not at all. Are you saying dropping into a boxing stance and repeatedly striking a citizen in the face and head, even when they're down, while your partner warps them with a baton, is proper proceedure?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Not at all. Are you saying dropping into a boxing stance and repeatedly striking a citizen in the face and head, even when they're down, while your partner warps them with a baton, is proper proceedure?
                                If that department's use of force continuum allows that... you betcha. Empty hand control can be an arm bar take down to closed fist punches to any part of the suspects body. All up to what the department deems as necessary force to gain control of the situation. If the arrested person continues to resist, continued strikes may be justified. You may not like it but you're also not out there dealing with drunk/high uncooperative individuals daily. You weren't there and you did not hear what the suspect was saying to the cops. He may of told them that he would kill them if they attempted to remove him from temple. You just don't know, so don't start quoting proper police procedure like you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X