NYPD Officers Viciously Beating Man Inside Jewish Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    so get arrested and just sort it out later, no biggie!
    Arrests show up on record whether or not they case is dropped.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
      If that department's use of force continuum allows that... you betcha. Empty hand control can be an arm bar take down to closed fist punches to any part of the suspects body. All up to what the department deems as necessary force to gain control of the situation. If the arrested person continues to resist, continued strikes may be justified. You may not like it but you're also not out there dealing with drunk/high uncooperative individuals daily. You weren't there and you did not hear what the suspect was saying to the cops. He may of told them that he would kill them if they attempted to remove him from temple. You just don't know, so don't start quoting proper police procedure like you know.
      He also is not out there causing problems. Any cop can be sent on a wild goose chase with whatever call or info they are given. It should be the resposibilty of the officer to figure out what is actually going on before just going around arresting people. This was obviously a lack of professionalism.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
        He also is not out there causing problems. Any cop can be sent on a wild goose chase with whatever call or info they are given. It should be the resposibilty of the officer to figure out what is actually going on before just going around arresting people. This was obviously a lack of professionalism.
        So you know, almost all onsite security guard are authorized to issue criminal trespass warnings. I can promise you the security guard called and told the officers the individual was asked to leave and now was trespassing. I'm sure the security guard told him he was not welcome there and advised the police to remove him. After refusing to leave he is trespassing, so police advised him he was under arrest and thus the resisting arrest began. So no wild goose chase there... Just and authorized individual for the building telling the police to remove a person from the property. Seems to me it was figured out just fine. Not the polices fault that the security guard felt bad after telling them to remove him from the property.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
          If that department's use of force continuum allows that... you betcha. Empty hand control can be an arm bar take down to closed fist punches to any part of the suspects body. All up to what the department deems as necessary force to gain control of the situation. If the arrested person continues to resist, continued strikes may be justified. You may not like it but you're also not out there dealing with drunk/high uncooperative individuals daily. You weren't there and you did not hear what the suspect was saying to the cops. He may of told them that he would kill them if they attempted to remove him from temple. You just don't know, so don't start quoting proper police procedure like you know.
          Oh but I have dealt with uncooperative people and subdued them without punches or a baton. Especially a scrawny kid who is clearly unarmed. Cops really freak about unarmed people nowdays don't they? Shooting them, double teaming them with boxing and beating with batons.

Tell me, If someone was beating you in the head, would you lay there and accept it?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

do yall think this would have happened had he not pulled away? his fault. end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              do yall think this would have happened had he not pulled away? his fault. end of discussion.
              I'm all for subduing him. What I'm not for is repeatedly punching him in the head, beating him with a night stick, kicking and kneeing him when he's down. Hell, even this long after training, I could have subdued him with another person. But then again, if we roughed up a local, we had two governments breathing down our necks, as well as blood prices put on us AND fuckers setting up IED's because we laid hands on their people.

This is going to keep going until there's a strong enough backlash that police start actually stop this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Oh but I have dealt with uncooperative people and subdued them without punches or a baton. Especially a scrawny kid who is clearly unarmed. Cops really freak about unarmed people nowdays don't they? Shooting them, double teaming them with boxing and beating with batons.

Tell me, If someone was beating you in the head, would you lay there and accept it?
                If it was police, it wouldn't even get to that point. I'd would of been out of that building as soon as I was told I had to leave. Stand up for what you believe in but be ready to face consequences for it as well. I get you don't like what happened to the guy but don't go around spouting off about proper police procedure as if you wrote the book or were there to hear the discussion.

Comment

the guy was resisting. the female partner was pretty much useless and the guy was tightened up where it would have been extremely hard to make an arrest on a couch. he could have prevented the entire thing. im fine with the boxing and the asp strikes. they shouldve taken him to the ground and off of the couch and would have had an easier time but it didn't happen that way.

Comment

Here's waiting on the lawsuits. Let's hope it's enough to buy him a nice house.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                      Arrests show up on record whether or not they case is dropped.
                      I thought that was obvious sarcasm but apperntly you missed it. C'mon man!
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

the guy was resisting. the female partner was pretty much useless and the guy was tightened up where it would have been extremely hard to make an arrest on a couch. he could have prevented the entire thing. im fine with the boxing and the asp strikes. they shouldve taken him to the ground and off of the couch and would have had an easier time but it didn't happen that way.
                        The police could have prevented the entire thing. He had permission to be there. Jesus Christ, you're all absolutely ignorant.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i am not part of the ftp crowd but that was some straight up bullshit. i know sometimes you have to box it out if the guy is fighting you, but when you run up looking like this

..when the guy is just standing there, you are trying to draw him into a fight. which is pretty fucked up. do you or any of your fellow lawmen run up on guys with fists balled up in a fighting stance?

Comment

The male officer just wanted to play De La Hoya. He could have employed any of about 10,000 control techniques to subdue the guy to get him cuffed. Way to make your department look good.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              i am not part of the ftp crowd but that was some straight up bullshit. i know sometimes you have to box it out if the guy is fighting you, but when you run up looking like this

lmao
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                The male officer just wanted to play De La Hoya. He could have employed any of about 10,000 control techniques to subdue the guy to get him cuffed. Way to make your department look good.
                                a simple joint-lock would've been effective!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X