TX DPS Helicopter Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the main reason cops are allowed to shoot people.
    Cops are allowed to shoot people when confronted with a threat of deadly force.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Cops are allowed to shoot people when confronted with a threat of deadly force.
      The cop would be shooting a suspect.

Comment

The cop would be shooting a suspect.
        but thats not what you said..

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          but thats not what you said..
          I said the main reason cops can shoot people is because they are suspected of a crime. They don't generally shoot people who are not suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            what if the no good messikans kidnapped some legal white kiddos or women, unload on that sucker!
            I know... and honestly I don't see why they couldn't shoot the tires out and just wait for the truck to become inoperable.

But since it played out the way it did, hopefully this will make the next wave of coyote runners think twice about trying this shit cause they just might get kilt.

Comment

I said the main reason cops can shoot people is because they are suspected of a crime. They don't generally shoot people who are not suspects.
              suspect in a crime is not necessarily presenting a threat to a LEO. If im suspected of a crime but pose no threat to a LEO i can still be shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                suspect in a crime is not necessarily presenting a threat to a LEO. If im suspected of a crime but pose no threat to a LEO i can still be shot?

People who get shot by the police are most likely suspects of a crime.

The overwhelming majority of suspects are not shot by the police.

In my original response I was responding to a statement that said cops shouldn't shoot suspects. If they shouldn't shoot suspects, who should they shoot? People who are not suspected of crimes or currently committing crimes?

Comment

People who get shot by the police are most likely suspects of a crime.

The overwhelming majority of suspects are not shot by the police.

In my original response I was responding to a statement that said cops shouldn't shoot suspects. If they shouldn't shoot suspects, who should they shoot? People who are not suspected of crimes or currently committing crimes?
                  Do you not understand the difference between "suspected of" and "in the process of committing"?

Comment

Do you not understand the difference between "suspected of" and "in the process of committing"?
                    Do you not understand that they are suspects when they commit the crime even on view/in the process of committing?

Comment

Gentlemen, shooting a moving target from a chopper is tricky, cut them some slack.
                      "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                      East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                      https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Do you not understand that they are suspects when they commit the crime even on view/in the process of committing?
                        A cop cannot shoot a murder suspect if the suspect is non-violent when approached for arrest. There is a difference between suspected of a crime and a real, immediate deadly threat.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          But since it played out the way it did, hopefully this will make the next wave of coyote runners think twice about trying this shit cause they just might get kilt.
                          Agreed
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Door Gunner: You should do a story about me sometime!
                            Joker: Why should we do a story about you?
                            Door Gunner: 'Cause I'm so fucking good! That ain't no shit neither. I done got me 157 dead Gooks killed and fifty water buffalo too! They were all certified.
                            Joker: Any women or children?
                            Door Gunner: Sometimes!
                            Joker: How do you shoot women and children?
                            Door Gunner: Easy! You just don't lead 'em so much! Haha! Ain't war hell?
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

A cop cannot shoot a murder suspect if the suspect is non-violent when approached for arrest. There is a difference between suspected of a crime and a real, immediate deadly threat.
                              Yes. How does that make the people that they do generally shoot, not suspects? It does not.

Comment

I say fuck it, take them out. Anyone running from the police and endangering the public should be shot at or just shot period. Just to take the fucking fun out of running from the police.

Every time I see a police chase going from City to City, I just want to say "Shoot the bitches" My cousin was on channel 4 news running from the police, pit maneuvered several cop cars. If they shot his ass, I would feel bad, but damn if he did not deserve it if they did. He got 5 years instead. Very lucky.

Lawyers make it very easy for people to take chances on public roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X