Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undercover police vehicle or civilian with illegal lights? (possible plate run)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mall cop

Comment

Not thread worthy.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        When you see emergency lights you are supposed to move over.
        NO....when you see an emergency vehicle using lights/sirens you are supposed to move over.
        Any asswipe (and we see these stories all the time) can slap flashing lights on their vehicle.
        And...if an LEO/Fed/HS/Tribal is on an emergency they need to be running their lights the whole time. Otherwise they're just another civilian on the road to me.

Comment

"Put it in "D" it stands for FUCKING GO!"
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

be careful, some of those tahoes and suburbans are the ATF and DEA guys.

they do not have any markings and are plated as normal civilian vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              be careful, some of those tahoes and suburbans are the ATF and DEA guys.

they do not have any markings and are plated as normal civilian vehicles.
              And if they are...? WTF are they going to do?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                And if they are...? WTF are they going to do?
                Shoot you and sprinkle crack on your body?
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

i was implying more so if you decide to go randy road rage on them because one might assume they are just a random soccer dads that hate life, and his only outlet is being a hardass on the highway.

i have heard a couple of their stories about the random joe tough guy that starts something on the road and is all surprised when he finds out he cannot finish it. hence the "be careful," because we all know the hardasses on this board would run anyone over they ever endangered them on the road.

for what it is worth, every "agent" i have met has been a cool cat, but you would never guess that they are what they are. even their appearence.

Comment

Forgot about this thread! Interesting info. FWIW the plate is Arkansas plate 856 RKP

Comment

Working...
                    X