You drink a lot because you're super smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    That's been my experience in most cases, and in those cases these people were already intelligent to begin with. There very likely is a relationship between the two.
    You mean to tell me alcohol in itself doesn't make you smarter?!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      You mean to tell me alcohol in itself doesn't make you smarter?!
      Whether it does or not, it usually seems to.

Comment

The g/f is a Ph.D and drinks lots of wine. I drink once every three months. Dang it.

Comment

Although increased alcohol consumption could be a reflection of exceptional brainpower, drinking more will certainly not make you any more intelligent than you already are.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

Fuck you! It's not going to stop me from trying!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Fuck you! It's not going to stop me from trying!
              See? You should have a keg party.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                See? You should have a keg party.
                I have a kegerator. Cause I'm wicked smart!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  The g/f is a Ph.D and drinks lots of wine. I drink once every three months. Dang it.
                  This. Mary has degrees in two completely unrelated fields, loves her wine, and, is just as comfortable with a cold Shiner or Stella.

Comment

I'm getting my smart on, again.

Comment

Cheers Buffalo theory:

The Buffalo Theory as told by Cliff Clavin: No one can explain this as well as Cliff Clavin, on Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. and here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I drink so I can tolerate the dumb people!
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                        X