No announcement yet.

Broke down, went into a Massage Envy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke down, went into a Massage Envy..

Went in for a 2-hour massage, and it was probably one of the best things that's happened in a while. It's like a science, more than just a back rub. No need to say more, I'll be getting a membership, and will probably come back to Texas during Christmas just to get one.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Fag.

Comment

Did it include a happy ending?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

^fancy Nancy wasn't up for the challenge..
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Maybe you'll get stationed in some Asian country.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Maybe you'll get stationed in some Asian country.
            I love Asia.....
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Prostate massage?
              - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                Went in for a 2-hour massage, and it was probably one of the best things that's happened in a while. It's like a science, more than just a back rub. No need to say more, I'll be getting a membership, and will probably come back to Texas during Christmas just to get one.
                My girl is going to school for it. And in just the short time she has been going she's learned a lot. Much more than I ever thought there was to it, like you said. It's tough to not fall asleep.

Comment

^good deal! Yeah, i asked her a couple questions and she lost me after about 5 seconds. Never knew i had so many fuggin knots in my back.

Racrguy-- my mom made an appt. for me to go since I'm leaving next week. I was like hellll no.. Now, it will be at least a monthly thing
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

There are Massage Envy locations all over the US, you don't have to come back to TX just for that. Go get a real massage some time. All the therapists at every Massage Envy I've ever been in sucked.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                      ^good deal! Yeah, i asked her a couple questions and she lost me after about 5 seconds. Never knew i had so many fuggin knots in my back.

Racrguy-- my mom made an appt. for me to go since I'm leaving next week. I was like hellll no.. Now, it will be at least a monthly thing
                      Make sure she packs you plenty of underwear!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        There are Massage Envy locations all over the US, you don't have to come back to TX just for that. Go get a real massage some time. All the therapists at every Massage Envy I've ever been in sucked.
                        From what I understand most of them are entry level and still learning. You won't see many who are really good there because they know they're worth more than ME can pay. It's usually hit or miss so don't expect anything amazing. It's a "you get what you pay for" business.

Comment

I love getting massages, But I get the worst migraine headaches the next after I one
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                            I love getting massages, But I get the worst migraine headaches the next after I one
                            Did you have one yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                              From what I understand most of them are entry level and still learning. You won't see many who are really good there because they know they're worth more than ME can pay. It's usually hit or miss so don't expect anything amazing. It's a "you get what you pay for" business.
                              I'm well aware. My ex wife is a LMT. I haven't been able to find anyone worth a fuck since we divorced. So it's looking like I am going to continue to use her.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X