• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Did you have one yesterday?
    lol

Comment

What's the point in changing your screen name on here, only to reference your previous one in the line right below it? That's retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        What's the point in changing your screen name on here, only to reference your previous one in the line right below it? That's retarded.
        Same level of importance as listing all your previous piece of shit cars in your signature.

Comment

It may be gay to the closet homos that have to constantly prove their man hood but I think a good massage is better than a blow job, especially if you work out often.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            It may be gay to the closet homos that have to constantly prove their man hood but I think a good massage is better than a blow job, especially if you work out often.
            Are you talking about giving a blowjob?

Comment

Are you talking about giving a blowjob?
              Yes! You don't like to stick a big pile of steamy man meat into your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                I dont know, ask Don, he did it. And when your done with that, piss off will ya

No shit, I agree. Gotta love when some jackass talks over and over about how much pussy he gets.. Fucking tools.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

No disrespect but, are you two gonna hook up before you ship out?

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                    No shit, I agree. Gotta love when some jackass talks over and over about how much pussy he gets.. Fucking tools.
                    You're the first person to bring up how much pussy one gets. So about that......

Like Brad said, are you and Cannon gonna fuck before you ship? All disrespect intended. Don't punch me bro!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      You're the first person to bring up how much pussy one gets. So about that......

Like Brad said, are you and Cannon gonna fuck before you ship? All disrespect intended. Don't punch me bro!
                      I'll come skull fuck you for the hell of it!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        I love getting massages, But I get the worst migraine headaches the next after I one
                        i have to drink 4 bottles of water afterwards or i get the same........

fyi, i have a great lady in burleson that works out of her home, and no, no sex is involved........sorry boys

Comment

I'll come skull fuck you for the hell of it!
                          Promise? Only after I buttfuck your soul.

Comment

No disrespect but, are you two gonna hook up before you ship out?
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Promise? Only after I buttfuck your soul.
                              Sounds like a date handsome but the only problem is that I lost my soul a long time ago.

Comment

Sounds like a date handsome but the only problem is that I lost my soul a long time ago.
                                Find it, then call me. It's an all or nothing deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X