• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like fat animals better than fat people
    .....bro....

Comment

food for thought...
      as of today, there is no cure for cancer so maybe every dollar donated to cancer research has been a waste.

more food for thought...
      killing people that run puppy/animal mills would lead to a lot less need for donations geared toward animal rescues.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Anybody else notice the cat with the googly eyes in the SPCA commercial?? I chuckled when I saw it...

On a serious note, I think the animals deserve it more than the people.

Comment

I met the Chick-Fil-A cow at a Discount Tire store last week.

Comment

Those kids in foreign countries need to get a god damn job...
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Process the stray animals, send the meat to the starving Ethiopians.
              Problems solved.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                food for thought...
                as of today, there is no cure for cancer so maybe every dollar donated to cancer research has been a waste.
                I understand the thought behind his statement but I will say that even though we haven't found the cure for cancer we have found ways to aid in helping cancer patients live longer. My mother passed away from cancer back in 99, only because she was tired of the cancer treatment. Even though she passed from cancer she still had her life extended by 2 years after having a bone marrow & stem cell transplant, something that wouldn't have given her those extra 2 years had it not been done... just more food for thought.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I personally think there is a cure for cancer, and other diseases, but they are kept under wraps to keep certain industries going.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Process the stray animals, send the meat to the starving Ethiopians.
                    Problems solved.

Stevo
                    F'ing great idea! Some tree hugger would probably disagree.
                    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I personally think there is a cure for cancer, and other diseases, but they are kept under wraps to keep certain industries going.
                    as stupid as that sounds. i totally agree.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      F'ing great idea! Some tree hugger would probably disagree.
                      Process the tree hugger into soylent green and feed them to the starving kids...

Comment

Working...
                      X