Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    im a gypsy!

im telling you now. DWF has thousands of gypsys.

not trying to defend them but not all of us are bad, i will admit that about 75% of us are bad.
    that's why you will never here of 'good' gypsys.

all the young punks you see with the expensive cars. those are the bad ones. why?

A. they are the scamers & and con artists.

B. we don't believe in asked mom and dad for money. even a teenage is not considered
    a 'real' man, if he can't make money on his own. now when i was 15-16 years old i got a job at albertsons after school to get my first automobile. i got my shit by hard honest work!
    So it's obvious they didn't get those expensive cars. at that age doing 'honest' work.

im not going to talk too much about the outer gypsys.
    i will tell you a little about me. i will do almost anything for a buck or two, "legally"
    back in the mid 90's i did paving. general contract work. cut grass. i've even shoveled shit working at a horse stable. done pant and body work as long as i can remember.
    but i've always told everyone i worked for the total cost, and never asked for any money up front. and i guaranteed my work by telling people. that if they didn't like my work at all
    they didn't have to pay me a dime. i gave em my real phone number and tag number.
    and address that i lived at for almost 20 years...

anyway im going to bed.
    just wanted to jump in and kinda give my view. my eyes are burning so i probably fucked up a lot of shit i wrote LOL,
    now all the cow fucking makes since

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      Yep makes cents now.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Yep makes cents now.
        figured it would make some $

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          im a gypsy!

im telling you now. DWF has thousands of gypsys.

not trying to defend them but not all of us are bad, i will admit that about 75% of us are bad.
          that's why you will never here of 'good' gypsys.

all the young punks you see with the expensive cars. those are the bad ones. why?

A. they are the scamers & and con artists.

B. we don't believe in asked mom and dad for money. even a teenage is not considered
          a 'real' man, if he can't make money on his own. now when i was 15-16 years old i got a job at albertsons after school to get my first automobile. i got my shit by hard honest work!
          So it's obvious they didn't get those expensive cars. at that age doing 'honest' work.

im not going to talk too much about the outer gypsys.
          i will tell you a little about me. i will do almost anything for a buck or two, "legally"
          back in the mid 90's i did paving. general contract work. cut grass. i've even shoveled shit working at a horse stable. done pant and body work as long as i can remember.
          but i've always told everyone i worked for the total cost, and never asked for any money up front. and i guaranteed my work by telling people. that if they didn't like my work at all
          they didn't have to pay me a dime. i gave em my real phone number and tag number.
          and address that i lived at for almost 20 years...

anyway im going to bed.
          just wanted to jump in and kinda give my view. my eyes are burning so i probably fucked up a lot of shit i wrote LOL,
          Kill it with fire.

Comment

lololzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              I don't remember the pinstripes, but that definitely sounds like him.
              Looks like a little mutant Mario lol

Yeah he's a real piece of work but cool once you get to know him lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                and all the fucking tacticool

Comment

wharez white walls?
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    wharez white walls?
                    Here ya go, searched Gypsy Truck Dallas and here is the image results

Was the Roma gypsies in East Dallas and Garland. When I was 17 I worked at a dry cleaners in Garland. The big fat ass wives would carry in trash bags full of Hugo Boss, Armani, RL suits to be cleaned. $2000 suits in a fucking trash bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hated driving thru the hood. Bitches blocking the street not letting anyone pass. I so wanted to drive the fuck over them.But didnt want to cause my friend any more shit.
                      2009 Mustang GT
                      1972 Country Squire

Comment

Working...
                      X