No announcement yet.

My Mother wants an SUV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a Toyota Venza, basically a Camry with an SUV body. Good mileage and reliable. Check em out.

Comment

As for Chevy's your choice would be a Suburban, Tahoe for SUV's. For crossovers you have the Traverse and the Equinox.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Jeep srt8
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          I thought the sticker on those GM's was like 16 hwy? I'd get a suburban or Tahoe before that, if you like GM.

The 4runner would get my vote, or an Escape if she thinks its big enough. I bet they are not.
          You're not even close...sticker is 22-32 for the 4cyl. Granted its gutless...but great for a chick that just wants the suv feel.

Comment

Pics of mom ??

LMAO, can't believe someone hasn't beat me to it already !!

Comment

Chevy Tahoe LTZ.
              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

G65 AMG.

I've wanted to do something along the lines of a Saleen XP8 for a daily, maybe do a set of twins that are halfway mild.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Pics of mom ??

LMAO, can't believe someone hasn't beat me to it already !!
                  Have you seen acid? I'm getting sick just thinking about the cess pool he crawled out of.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    My wife drives a Toyota 4runner. We have the V6; very good power and we get 22 - 24mpg on the highway. Bought ours used and paid about 20k for it so they do not break the bank.
                    I got horrible gas mileage in my '08 and it was a V6. It was a nice vehicle for a smaller SUV and quality was top notch, but MPG was not what you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                      The wife drives a Nissan Rogue, never have had a problem with it and we bought it new. It has right about 60k right now and the only thing i have replaced are tires and the necessary maintenance.

Now im not 100% that a great dane will fit in there....
                      This is what I am about to buy. My Mastiff fits in my wifes Versa so I would think a Dane would fit in the Rogue. Zero issues with the Versa at 72k and the service department has treated my wife very well.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                      X