Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a home and close this Wed.... but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't trust the belief you will get anything done AFTER closing if they lie to you. You can't. I learned that the hard way and it's cost me thousands in roof repairs
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Get invoices and contact info on roofer, have a real roofer inspect the roof and proceed accordingly. You have all of the power right now in that you can cancel the sale if they don't replace it. Once you close on the house, your power is greatly diminished and your only recourse is to file a lawsuit against them.

Comment

realtors will feed you any BS to sell the house. Do your own research, demand the history, and get an inspection.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          SOME realtors will feed you any BS to sell the house. Do your own research, demand the history, and get an inspection.
          Fixed....

There are good realtors who kick ass at their job. You just have to know where to find them.

Comment

Call/email both agents broker's and get them involved ASAP. Do not sign shit until the roof is replaced if that what was in the repair amendment. If you are penalized for not signing on your contract closing date in any way then someone else needs to pay for it, NOT YOU.

send me the agents names and I'll look up their contact info for you. That should be located on page 8 of your purchase contract.

~Nate

Comment

go back over there, and start cleaning your service weapon in the living room. Dont say a word til youre done, then look at them and say "so this roof problem"

Comment

Working...
              X