No announcement yet.

Government should ban assault rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was definitely worth it. I'm too young to really know the state of America then, but that speech was not Republican or Democratic...It was fucking American.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      21 minutes...better be worth it.
      Any thing he said is worth a listen. There will never be a man like him again.
      I was too young to care when he was in office, Funny how shit he was talking about even way before he was in office still rings so true today.
      The man saw the future coming from way back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        It was definitely worth it. I'm too young to really know the state of America then, but that speech was not Republican or Democratic...It was fucking American.
        Funny I posted this before I saw your post above, He was just that a guy who was a American and did not like what he saw coming down the road.
        I was in my teens when he was in office and was chasing pussy and drinking mass amounts of beer.
        Look up some of his speeches from way back in the 60s and before. Well worth the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
          Funny I posted this before I saw your post above, He was just that a guy who was a American and did not like what he saw coming down the road.
          I was in my teens when he was in office and was chasing pussy and drinking mass amounts of beer.
          Look up some of his speeches from way back in the 60s and before. Well worth the time.
          There are those Americans out there. More American than I could ever be. Ron Paul has a video where he nearly word for word predicts Americas future.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJG_oFFDK0[/ame]

They and their people just know what's going on. It's so sad that we elect those that think that we can change the inevitable. When they try to change it, they fuck everything up.

Comment

• Ron may have had a chance if he had just realized there is evil out there that wants to kill our way of life. His world polices was his down fall.
            that and he didn't fall under the agenda of the big two party's. Tell this last election I tryed to believe there was a difference in them. Maybe there are some on both sides who care about us.
            'But when a country has one who offers jobs and one who gives ""free"" stuff and the takers come out of the wood work I have kind of lost the will to care any more. Im pushing 50 have no kids and just about dont give a shit any more, good and right dont stand a chance any more. One day when the free phones and food stamps stop and 70% have no skill or desire to take care of there self's, I will be laughing tell my end.

Comment

• Ron Paul lost because of money. He didn't have the money to pay off the media sources to support him.

Comment

Working...
              X