No announcement yet.

Does anyone still subscribe to MM&FF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a script to it and I have owned a mustang in 3 years.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      I have a script to it and I have owned a mustang in 3 years.
      That makes perfect sense.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      MM&FF is great if you need to see dyno tests of underdrive pullies every three months. I got it for free once and it was still a rip off.
      Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I get 5.0 magazine and it's alright, has a lot of ads in it so you can look for deals on parts.

That's kind of what I am figuring. And while it's nice to have all the manufacturers together in one spot to compare, I find myself asking "Do I really want to pay $30 to read a bunch of advertisements?" My personal ethics are highly annoyed at the prospect, but I'll probably cave anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          That's kind of what I am figuring. And while it's nice to have all the manufacturers together in one spot to compare, I find myself asking "Do I really want to pay $30 to read a bunch of advertisements?" My personal ethics are highly annoyed at the prospect, but I'll probably cave anyway.
          Most of the tech stuff they show is for new mustangs so it might be more benificial to you than it was to me.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

super ford mag was the shit back in the day

Comment

I like magazines, so I would go ahead and get it, but that's just me. I stopped getting Mustang related magazines after we sold the car, but the 20% Harbor Freight coupons in the back always covered the cost of the subscription plus some.

I need to get some more.. I only have Maxim right now, and it is always light on material.

Comment

I'm a subscriber, funny how thin the magazines are compared to the ones from 98. lol
                04 GT
                91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I need to get some more.. I only have Maxim right now, and it is always light on material.
                  There is only so many girls you can fap to

Comment

Like many things it went to shit around 2004-5 haha.

Only good thing i use it for is price matching shit with summit. You can usually find a company selling stuff dirt cheap in those magazines and summit will match it.

Comment

If you've got an iPad or iPhone they offer online subscriptions as well. I subscribe to 5.0 and its fun to read.
                      -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                        That makes perfect sense.
                        Lol, shit. That was supposed to be *haven't*.
                        Ded

Comment

I was a subscriber for 18 years and I just let it expire this year, my last one was Dec. 2012 I think. It used to be a cool magazine and was very imfomative. It seemed that the last several years they started catering to the "Dub" crowd, bat/gull winged door mustangs, dub wheels became the norm.
                          I mainly kept them for the shop and shitters, but they no longer offered as much tech as they used to. Its a shame too, I built my Cobra just like SUPERFLY and met Campy, Evan and many of the east cost tuners and theirvehicles that were featured in MM&FF.

Ahhh good times...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The latest one has some cool build projects/semi-tech in it.

Link above provides a 5$ digital copy for 12 months. Other mags in there too.
                            WRX

Comment

The shit is annoying to me to read! Like their subscibers have the money to do even a 1/4 of the shit they do on those project cars.

They did start a new articale on a cheap Foxbody project they are doing, But they need to do more budget friendly type stories, Its old them doing KB 2.3 Blower Swaps on GT500s, Hell I only know of one member here who owns a GT500 & this is a mustang board. Who can afford the shit they do stories on
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Magazine reading on the shitter has drastically fallen with the increase in smart phone ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X